What does YOUR power room look like?

EU or MJ?

• Total voters

Jhend513

Jul 29, 2019
What does your power source/room look like? I'm currently just trying to find a decent setup that can produce enough MJ/EU.

Shizz0

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like Powersystems overall, i just have a stack RP2 solarpanels, thats enough for ages...

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
And there's already a What does YOUR power room look like thread on this forums.
With like 40 pages of people showing their power systems...

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
And there's already a What does YOUR power room look like thread on this forums.
With like 40 pages of people showing their power systems...

Instead of just telling the OP, show them the link. That way your post will be useful.

What does your power source/room look like? I'm currently just trying to find a decent setup that can produce enough MJ/EU.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/what-does-your-power-room-look-like.2129/
If anyone's posted their power room, it'll be here. I should look into getting this thread moved to "Community Showcase". The "Show us your base" thread is also useful since it shows entire bases, with power rooms included.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of just telling the OP, show them the link. That way your post will be useful.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/what-does-your-power-room-look-like.2129/
If anyone's posted their power room, it'll be here. I should look into getting this thread moved to "Community Showcase". The "Show us your base" thread is also useful since it shows entire bases, with power rooms included.

So you don't want new people to use the search option instead of opening new threads all the time to get a link to an already existing one? xD

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
So you don't want new people to use the search option instead of opening new threads all the time to get a link to an already existing one? xD

It was an accident, let it go. If he keeps doing it then a mod will tell him. Yeah, I could have said "next time, could you please use the search function?", but it was his first post. Cut him some slack. You didn't tell him to use the search function anyways. Just let it go.

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
I find that (using IC2) EU is much more easy to produce. And once you have a good setup you can just place a bunch of electrical engines.

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
i cannot provide a screenshot, but mine is just a large scramble of different pipes, a magmatic engine or two, and a xycraft tank full of lava
you can do better than mine without even trying