Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Unleashed|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
We've all been there. That jumping from one server to the next, looking for the right mix of community, crafting, and fun, only to be disappointed once again. It takes time to join a server, set up a home and start collecting those precious resources, only to find out that the server is laggy as all hell, the staff are petty and cruel or that the console is filled with people who think they're on Xbox Live, screaming about everyone's sexual orientation. Before you know it, you're deleting the address forever (that's a long time!) and scrolling through the server listings, trying to find a new one. Wash, rinse, repeat. *sigh*

But I, SojuSeed, am here to tell you that your search is over! I want to invite you, one and all (over 16, sorry for the rest of you) to check out an up and coming server where you have a chance to get in on the ground floor of the map that we just started two days ago. I represent http://www.siknation.com, a large, multi-platform gaming community that has recently revamped it's entire Minecraft/FTB division. We're looking to grow our FTB community with active, dynamic players that want to participate in this experience with us. We're a global gaming clan and we want you to be a part of it.

So, let's get down to it. What does Sik Nation/SikCraft offer. A great deal, as it happens.
  • Whitelist
  • Antigrief protection
  • Towny
  • Donation Craft, Enjin's version of BuyCraft. Works pretty much the same way.
  • Lockette
  • Vault
  • WorldGuard
  • PvP
  • Fully fledged website and forum hosted through Enjin.
  • 50 man TS3 server. Here at Siknation we value communication and we hope you'll join us there.
  • Staff that are patient, fair and who listen to your concerns and ideas.
  • Many other things, big and small, all with one goal in mind: Make the experience better for you. Because in the end, that's what it's all about when you play your games.
Server IP: 198.15.76.210:30036

PvP Arenas and Tournaments
We plan on starting up Muliverse and having PvP/PvE arenas as well as adventure maps. The plan is to have that going by next week. Not only that, but also various games that will be available to play, all to win swag.
Votifier
Once this is running, get sweet prizes for voting for us and supporting the server.
Referral Bonuses
If you refer a friend and he/she joins the server, get a coupon to our store!
In game economy
As the community grows, we plan on installing a game economy that will be fully funded by players. Sell anything you want.
Opportunities for rank
We're not currently looking for staff, but as our server grows, there will be a need. If you've shown yourself to be a competent player that gets along well with the other members, you might find yourself approached to join the staff.
As you can see, there's a lot going on, and a lot to look forward to. Let's talk now about what we need from you.

Whitelist Application:
Age (16+ only):
Your experience with FTB:
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No

Rules:
- You must be over 16 years of age, no exceptions.
- Your English is good enough to communicate well with other players.
- Being on the whitelist is a privilege, not a right, we ask you be respectful of the mod(s) and admin.
- You will not grief/cheat/steal from other players. We have Grief protection but this still applies!
- You'll be respectful and helpful towards other players.
- Profanity is allowed on the server, as long as it's not negatively directed at another player.

Jawesome

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 16
Your experience with FTB: Been playing since early February (5+ months). Haven't played too much of the new unleashed pack, so I may be a little rusty when I first start out.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Automated production/refinement builds. I also enjoy making bases.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): No (Sorry)
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Jawesome2
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):16(facebook?)
Your experience with FTB:Been playing it since it came out.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:Technical stuff, something that i can build into the environment.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):Yes, i will and i have a working Mic
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Phillipza
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

brandon5499

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):16
Your experience with FTB: joined When it first came out
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Gens and mineing
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:no
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:cheercorp
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 23
Your experience with FTB: Have been playing every spare minute I have for a while now.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Epic and aesthetic builds, also advancing in technology and hoarding resources :D
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I would if there is a good person to talk to.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: TeccaN9na
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? I already have ;)

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 19
Your experience with FTB: Played FTB since release. FTB beta pack, Ultimate, DW20. Also operated a server with a custom modpack. Played modded minecraft since official 1.0.0 release.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Community spawn builds, large, extravagant personal base.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes

IGN: JakkofBlades

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 25
Your experience with FTB: Lots.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I find bugs and build crazy mad science projects.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Does it usually have people with annoying high-pitched voices talking about Digimon and politics on it?
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: One time I stole five bees.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes!
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: TangentialThreat
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes, if approved.

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 19
Your experience with FTB: most packs
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Building and technical projects
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yea
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Leight
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No Yes

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Age (16+ only): 21
Your experience with FTB: been using the launcher since the start and played the 1.2.5 map for some time prior.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Gathering resources and building over-sized castles.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: HoFfNiGgA (Don't hold me to this one it's a gaming handle I've used for many years and there is no racial reasoning to it.)
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes(Already done :p)

Crixc

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):29
Your experience with FTB: I have played a lot of the mods attached to this pack
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Building and mining
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: no
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:crixc

jonnyboyjr

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB since the beginning. I can build eye pleasing structures with technology.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy building machines that do a job as fast and as independent as possible.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: jonnyboyjr

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: You can find tons of pictures and albums at http://satanicsantaminecraft.imgur.com/ (also, my super cute dog)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy making machine lines way too complicated, and I love to build massive structures, temples, houses, and other types of buildings.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Yes, once, for accidentally stealing someones block entity without knowing it.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Of course.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: SatanicSanta
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: Iv'e been playing since January.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy building.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Nope.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Here's a funny story for you. I was on a small server, and the owner rudely showed one guy a better way to make a farm. I showed the guy a better way. The guy I helped and I were both banned. D:
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: mezomi
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Already have.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Please proceed to siknation.com to complete your whitelisting process, thanks.

I did this already, though when I was creating an account apparently I already had one??? I searched through my emails and couldn't find a thing, and I only have one of the games listed in the registration. So, I created an account using my old email address. What do I need to do after I've created my account?

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 16 years old.
Your experience with FTB: I was playing ultimate pack and direwolf20 pack for a long time.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy making factories and beautiful houses most.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Nope
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: I think i was banned once, I was banned cause I killed somebody.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DiabloSouls.
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes I will.