1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Added MCPC+ In Extra mods.

Attempting to consider thinking about flipping a coin to determine if I want to ruminate about the possibility of adding more modpacks and making the version update system more complete.

Xeonen

Jul 29, 2019
Lets hope 1.6 will be ready by the fall, even if FTB does not update, I'll update. Thanks for keeping track of everything!

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent work my friend. The main reason there is no FTB 1.5 is redpower[DOUBLEPOST=1374453001][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, judging by your list FTB won't update to 1.6 for a looong time.

Yes, it is usually several months behind vanilla to let authors catch up. This is a lot to do with Mojans dated policy regarding mods. Mods are basically on their own. Sort of a backwards way to treat a game whos main concern is user creativity. /minirant

Lets hope 1.6 will be ready by the fall, even if FTB does not update, I'll update. Thanks for keeping track of everything!

I think thats a good timetable. The majority will be updated by then, and a lot of RedPowers functionality will have been duplicated via other mods. Hell, maybe Elo will even update? A man can dream~

ObsidiPlates :: v2.0.0.15 is out! for 1.6.2 and Extra Biomes has been updated to 1.6.2 http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1090288-162-extrabiomesxl-3136e/

Thank you sir

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
All am really waiting for at this point is CodeChicken and Railcraft to update and I can start putting my pack together for 1.6.x. Mind you, many of the mods I am looking at are still flagged 'dev', but it's enough to at least let me get the configs and ID's taken care of so that when they do start pushing release versions, I'll be ready to snap them up. I have a suspicion that these two are simply not releasing dev versions and are waiting for the full public release, so I don't foresee them slowing it down much.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
You can compile off the BC github as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1374535200][/DOUBLEPOST]
All am really waiting for at this point is CodeChicken and Railcraft to update and I can start putting my pack together for 1.6.x. Mind you, many of the mods I am looking at are still flagged 'dev', but it's enough to at least let me get the configs and ID's taken care of so that when they do start pushing release versions, I'll be ready to snap them up. I have a suspicion that these two are simply not releasing dev versions and are waiting for the full public release, so I don't foresee them slowing it down much.

Hopefully, as NEI is basically required for FTB as we have no real recipe map/achievement system in the game to discover this stuff.

Mathemusician

Jul 29, 2019
This error message is all over the page.
Code:
error: Service invoked too many times in a short time: urlfetch. Try Utilities.sleep(1000) between calls. (line 78, file "Code")
Sorry to be annoying, but someone broke it.

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
error: Service invoked too many times in a short time: urlfetch. Try Utilities.sleep(1000) between calls. (line 78, file "Code")

Works fine now, I'm assuming too many people were trying to view it at the same time. Hence the, "Service invoked too many times in a short time."

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Code:

Works fine now, I'm assuming too many people were trying to view it at the same time. Hence the, "Service invoked too many times in a short time."

Im doing a bit of spreadsheet magic to get the versioning numbers to parse out to other sites on its own. This sort of functionality isnt exactly intended by Google, so its a bit wonky. Its updating a few dozen versions every few hours times about 50 users, so when it peaks it sometimes errors out. It will try and refresh itself again several times a day.

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Im doing a bit of spreadsheet magic to get the versioning numbers to parse out to other sites on its own. This sort of functionality isnt exactly intended by Google, so its a bit wonky. Its updating a few dozen versions every few hours times about 50 users, so when it peaks it sometimes errors out. It will try and refresh itself again several times a day.

Yeah google is really intended for independent work.