Magma Crucible is not smelting..

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Davykinz

Jul 29, 2019
I have a magma crucible full with MJ and when I try to put ender pearls into it nothing happens. I have everything configured to blue except for the top part because that is where i have a golden waterproof pipe placed, leading to a liquid transposer, which has only the top part blue where it is receiving the liquid. both machines are fully powered and i have no idea why its not smelting

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like you have an older version of TE. Are tesseracts listed in NEI as an item you can craft?

Edit:

Do you need to pulverise the ender pearls to dust first before you can melt them in a magma crucible?

Never made them so not sure.

Davykinz

Jul 29, 2019
yes they are. I made liquid tesseracts before.. like maybe a month or two ago no problem :/

ive tried putting in ender pearls and ender dust, neither worked. and i think it has to be ender pearls

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
Which means if it is receiving a redstone signal, it will shut down and not do anything, so, check for any redstone sources or you can change the it so that it ignores redstone completely.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Check the redstone signal like said above.

Make sure your output to the liquid transposer is orange and the face on the transposer receiving the fluid, is blue.

You don't even need the pipe. You can stack them ontop of each other. That's what I've done.

Davykinz

Jul 29, 2019
i think the redstone signal is the problem, because i have a redstone path connecting the steam engines powering them. thanks!

and i tried stacking them on top but i couldnt place two engines next to each other without one facing the wrong way and im too lazy to do another set up lol

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
A BC wrench will turn the engine however which way you want. Another way to make more "versatile" your set up is to use conductive piping. They serve the same purpose as wiring for EU, but for MJ. You can use the RP equivalent, but I prefer IC2.