Whitelist Server League of Nonames [Ultimate FTB]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrZero4

Jul 29, 2019
About the server
League of Nonames is a small, and friendly server where people are free to build and create in a somewhat challenging Minecraft setting. IP: Will get if accepted

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rules
  • Most important rule - No griefing or stealing
  • Second most important rule - Have fun!
  • Age 18+ only, no special considerations, no exceptions
  • Keep quarry size and numbers of chucks loaded using chunk loaders reasonable.
  • Keep overworld and spawn town tidy and clean
  • You are free to build at spawn town, but keep it modest in size.
  • Outside of town, do not build right next to someone else unless they say it is ok.
  • No begging for stuff, and definitely no begging for OPs to spawn you items lost to creepers. Items lost to bugs is different and such unfortunate occurrences will be dealt with as server population and OP think is fair.
    8aQeWHw_t-8v2-E-FlYxUgu3Qot9s_lTVe7ZeQUjOXoCAQZQbzJrSQLIDzKRfkI2g0ws-jVcyOy17hRwWDzi0xMpifUhuhqBNYsJduXmuT_8FLolKe22jsc
  • Large builds (Quarry, Forestry farms, ore processing/sorting, and such) need shut offs built in and clearly posted signs for the shutoff or you run the risk of build being broken to shut it down in the case of something going wrong.
  • Please feel free to live stream / record for YouTube, but if others are currently doing a PG stream/recording keep chat clean.
  • We reserve the right as a community to add rules in the future not everyone will agree with.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Applications
All accepted Whitelist applicants will receive a PM with Server and Website info
  • In Game Name:
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server?
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: littlelee211
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): not to my knowledge
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I'm looking for a server with a great community and to play and help people
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I've made a piston room full of chests with a secret enchantment room sorry i dont have a video or pic

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: kr990
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Haven't been banned
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? The reason i want to join is it seems like the type of server that I'd enjoy, I'm looking for a fun yet mature server with good people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I often forget to take pictures of my builds but managed to find a couple. http://imgur.com/VlVSmts http://imgur.com/rpTxkIE

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
some more informations about the server would be cool. hardware, server location, max player ...

• In Game Name: _derlYn_
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: yep
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): nope
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? well, searching for a server with an smale community of players. i like the interaction with other players, from time to time. watch others buildings / machines is very exiting and inspiring too.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! was in gregs "endgame" on several servers. played around with a lot of other mods, but there are still so many more mods to explore :D

Murk02

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Murkleton02
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I have not been banned.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I really want to be apart of a server. I like collaborating with others on new ideas and community projects. I want a server where I can do my own thing, but also contribute to those around. I'm almost obsessed with FTB and everything it has to offer. There's just always something new to learn and it always seem so much more fun when you're learning it along with other people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! Unfortunately, I don't have any vids or pics, but in another server that I'm on, running mindcrack, I took one of those huge oak trees and basically turned it into a tree house! I also love the Soul shards in the game, and I've built a few of those for XP and items from different mobs.

MrZero4

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Murkleton02
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I have not been banned.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I really want to be apart of a server. I like collaborating with others on new ideas and community projects. I want a server where I can do my own thing, but also contribute to those around. I'm almost obsessed with FTB and everything it has to offer. There's just always something new to learn and it always seem so much more fun when you're learning it along with other people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! Unfortunately, I don't have any vids or pics, but in another server that I'm on, running mindcrack, I took one of those huge oak trees and basically turned it into a tree house! I also love the Soul shards in the game, and I've built a few of those for XP and items from different mobs.

some more informations about the server would be cool. hardware, server location, max player ...

• In Game Name: _derlYn_
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: yep
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): nope
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? well, searching for a server with an smale community of players. i like the interaction with other players, from time to time. watch others buildings / machines is very exiting and inspiring too.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! was in gregs "endgame" on several servers. played around with a lot of other mods, but there are still so many more mods to explore :D

• In Game Name: littlelee211
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): not to my knowledge
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I'm looking for a server with a great community and to play and help people
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I've made a piston room full of chests with a secret enchantment room sorry i dont have a video or pic
DM me for IP
  • In Game Name: kr990
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Haven't been banned
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? The reason i want to join is it seems like the type of server that I'd enjoy, I'm looking for a fun yet mature server with good people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I often forget to take pictures of my builds but managed to find a couple. http://imgur.com/VlVSmts http://imgur.com/rpTxkIE

All DM me a Skype name!!!

DerpyGamer24

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Jedwud
Do you understand And agree with the Rules stated Above: (Y/N) Yes
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story: I havent been banned
Why do u want to Join League of Nonames? I am Looking for a Server to make videos on and do Livestreams On
Describe a plast Build, Creation or LP you are Proud of: i have no Picture But i have made Everything that Involves Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Eplied energistics and Other mods.

Kingtommo/tommo2710

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:tommo2710
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):Haven't played this server.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I would like to join the server becuase i am part of MrZero's stream staff im a moderator. I am looking for a good community and players that i can help and they can help me
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!I am proud of my build i done by mehself it was a little medivel thing and i can send it in skype.
  • Age: 11 i am mature enough to be staff on servers and i know what im doing and im not a hacker

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Hoeslayer
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Nope most of the time just a small group of friends/community no bans
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I want to join if the map is at least 2 weeks or less older - dont much like crowded servers
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! - Built a giant flying pyramid in tekkit 200x200 blocks

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Democretes
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I've been looking for a small community with some good people. Just some place to play FTB with people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! http://democretes.imgur.com/ A mob spawner with controlled by a advanced monitor/computer.

Juliangod14

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:Juliangod14
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):No
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? Looking to have fun - trying to find a whitelisted server to play on so my stuff doesnt get griefed
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! Dont really have anything spectacular; sorry

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Andyfuji
Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yeh, sure.
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I doubt it.
Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I'm looking for a server that isn't crap.
Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!
I built some vehicles for a server running a different mod (Terrafirmacraft):
20130121191937.png

20130120020049.png

And last time I played FTB, tried to build a city with functional infrastructure. Only picture I have is the sewers.
20130204194529.png

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Damage276
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I have not been banned before
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? People who are trust worthy and that have fun working together
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! Made an automated lamp making assembly line for each color lamp.. this was on a tekkit server back in the day..too bad that thing had so much lag.. wasnt that efficiant..

themasked169

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: MIZ936
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) yes i understand and agree
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): i was banned from my friends server as a joke but other than that i have not been banned before
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? a server with a nice community and no griefers
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! i made a auto crafting factory that made turtles

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zishy
Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): late 2012 on a tekkit server. 2 players build a huge elaborate automated factory and left the server. the factory itself had 200+ solars and i attached my matter fabricator to a powerline to draw out some uu matter. in retrospect a move i shouldnt have made as my own solarpanels were working slow but steady. i did not contest the ruling to be excluded from the server and i wished everyone goodbye. luckily i stumbled upon ftb a few months later and i have enjoyed playing it ever since
Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? i am looking for a small but active community of players that thrive trough cooperation
Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! fully automated AE sorting and factorization system.

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Quantuml33p
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Have never been banned from a server
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? just looking for a community to make minecraft/FTB fun again. Been playing SSP for a while now because I couldn't ever find a stable community I liked, I do not like the servers that have 50+ people on them. Things are usually too crowded, I enjoy my own space but like to see what other people build.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!: Most of the things I am really proud of are gone now I used to pay for my own server but that was before FTB. It's been offline for probably almost three years now but I made a tree "town" and village at its roots for people to live in.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:bluebull12
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)Yes I Do
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):Yes i Have But i Don't Know Why For
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server: i am looking for a welcoming Server to Play minecraft and helping people.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of:i Don' Really play multiplayer alot but i have build a castle and a city.

lazy

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: lazy92
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yeah.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): As far as I can remember I've never been banned before.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I like small, active servers with lots of freedom and friendly people. You seem to have that, right here.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! My tekkit factories, filled with whatever junk and machines I feel like putting in there, such as sorting systems, quarries, transport pipes, etc. I like making needlessly complicated systems for no other reason than the fact that it's fun. I like to experiment and try new things. My buildings tend to end up quite a mess however, I'm not an architect, that's for sure.

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: 1BM35
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No.
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I really don't like big servers with like 30 people on, I like to join servers that are small. Also looking for a nice community.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! A giant house in vanilla I made in beta 1.7, no pic's sorry for that :(

eighty6

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: eighty6
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): None that I'm aware of
  • Why do you want to join League of Nonames? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a small community to play the ultimate pack with, as I am still new to FTB and this particular mod pack suites my interests best.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! As I've said above I am still new to the mod so I haven't created anything of note yet.
can provide skype name via pm