I'm looking for a private server with mature players

Kristopher Lotz

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a server, or group of people, to play FTB ultimate with. I would prefer playing with a more mature player base if possible. And would also like to avoid a huge player base. I have own a ventrilo server that can be used if you like. =D

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
hey, iam looking for some people to play together too. so would be cool if u can let me know if there is something goinig on :p
about me: iam a student fromg germany, and ive been playing for a while ftb.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Want to play on a good mature server, equipped with plugins to track any idiots? How about pre applying for my?
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...g-soon-read-for-details-and-a-few-pics.25372/

Will order a rental for the server as soon I get some players to play with. I will includes links but for now your going to have to install all those mods from starch. I will indeed as stated add on more mods as they come out. Bigreactors being one. If you like making huge technical builds with others then you have the right place. Very few banned items (only nukes for now) and no removal of "op" things. So go crazy and fire those Force engines on ice and fire some laser drills while your at it!