Whitelist Server House on Fire [Mindcrack1.4.7][Whitelist][No Banned Blocks][Small][18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buzz_RetoX
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Honestly not the best. I've just started this month, but I've been watching lots of FTB players and I understand the general concept.
How often do you think you will be on? Almost daily, a few hours a day maybe.
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been a long-time minecraft player, since beta. I've just recently started playing around with feedthebeast, and I'm really interested in getting more into it. It's not at all foreign to me; I've watched hours of FTB let's plays and videos (mainly etho's mindcrack FTB series) about the mod pack. The main reason I'd like to be whitelisted is that I'm tired of playing on these public servers for a few days just so my house and chests can get griefed by some jerk. I also hate finding dirt/cobble houses and tnt'd land everywhere. I'm trying to find a server where I can play the game and not have to worry about the stupid people, and your server looks really cool. I hope I can play on your server soon!

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you have any open slot left. Been really wanting to get into a multiplayer FTB server for sometime. Here's my application in hopes.

Whitelist Application:
IGN: xxrazorbeastxx
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Average, been watching mindcrackers like crazy so, I know quite a bit and am a quick study for anything else.
How often do you think you will be on? Any free time I get mostly in the morning and late nights during the week and pretty much all day during weekends.
Why do you want to play on this server? I love the concept of FTB, and been wanting to play a Multiplayer version. There so much more to explore in ftb than vanilla could offer and I want the enjoyment of seeing others buildings and also enjoying new company. Also playing public servers doesn't seem idea. So heres me hoping you have a spot left and willing to let me join. Thx.

norgalyn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Norgalyn
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?
Spent over 500 hours playing with mods and know almost every block there... and i'm used to looking over wikis and google by myself so i won't bug you :)
How often do you think you will be on?
Depends, now when its summer i have more time, so i can play almost everyday for few hours.
Why do you want to play on this server?
I played with my friends on our private server, but then the server broke and i loved playing there, so i'm looking for new community and i hope there aren't any kids and other fun killing people.
And hopefully i'll love it and come by with my friend... if they get accepted too, of course

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
JWISDAMAN, havoc1605, xxrazorbeastxx, and Norgalyn have been whitelisted, welcome to the server :)

Buzz_RetoX you have 1 previous ban for griefing. What happened?

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
JWISDAMAN, havoc1605, xxrazorbeastxx, and Norgalyn have been whitelisted, welcome to the server :)

Buzz_RetoX you have 1 previous ban for griefing. What happened?

It was so long ago that I don't really remember. I'm pretty sure it was on a public server me and some friends got on, and since the admins treated players like crap, demanding donations in order to do vanilla things such as go to the end, we hated it. There were also players on that server who would lava us, we just fought back and quit. We were on that server for a total of 1 hour or something rediculous.

NIharr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nidharr
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Experienced
How often do you think you will be on? daily
Why do you want to play on this server? Wan't to play FTB again and i'm looking for a new started server

Primeevil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Primeevil

How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I have been playing ftb for the past 5 months, I started out on the DW pack as i watched his lets plays to get a feel for ftb i have played the ultimate and mindcrack packs a lot as well. I have experience with most of the mods and have a good understanding of how things work.

How often do you think you will be on? I normally spend 3-4 hours a day on minecraft but on days off / weekends this can easily go out to 12+.

Why do you want to play on this server? I have been playing ftb for the past 5 months with friends but they have stopped playing so now i am looking to find new people to play the game with and i want to start fresh on a new map with new people.

jetmatt2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jetmatt2012
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Fairly Experienced
How often do you think you will be on? Daily and pretty much all day atm
Why do you want to play on this server?im look for a small server as the one i was on got shut down awhile ago now. i have tried a few other servers since then but most have pointless plugins that bug out or the server keeps getting rolled back and im not talking about just a few hours the last one that juts broke it for me was over 2 days or work gone due to a roll back. so really just looking for a nice stable server with friendly people and just have a good time playing the game the way its meant to be

Miller Highs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miller Highs
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I've been playing Feed the Beast for some time now. On a scale from 1-10 I'd put myself at 8/10
How often do you think you will be on? Everyday for atleast 5 hours a day, possibly more depending on the current projects I work on.
Why do you want to play on this server? I enjoy FTB especially the mindcrack pack. I've played on several Whitelisted servers, and unfortunately some kid always ends up griefing forcing me to leave the server. Seeing this is an 18+ Whitelisted server i'm assuming that's not gonna be happening. I also enjoy the small community rather then the large hectic community most open servers are.

Hopefully You'll accept me and we can get to know each other in game :)
Thanks for your time!

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Lightcap
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I have played Mindcrack FTB pack for a few months now. My old server went back to vanilla minecraft.
How often do you think you will be on? Every day for 1-2 hours, mostly in the evening.
Why do you want to play on this server? My old server closed and I have been looking for a small mature community to join.

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
jetmatt2012 and Lightcap have been whitelisted. Welcome to the server :)

Miller Highs there doesnt seem to be a minecraft account with that name. Is your in game name different?

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowed420
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?:Decent
How often do you think you will be on?Pretty often 2+hours a day
Why do you want to play on this server?I am looking for a decent friendly and mature server where im free to do as i wish (within reason)

NayGra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NayGra
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I have been building with FTB for about 6 months and vanilla for over a year, I enjoying the challenge of computer craft and redpower.
How often do you think you will be on? I'm usually able to get on every day for a few hours or more sometimes.
Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a good honest community server to play on, I am a serious player and can offer help to the community if needed. My style of building is steampunk'ish. I'm a mature respectful guy, easy to get along with. I hope to be invited onto the server.

HipNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TimSama
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?
Mostly things that carry over from Tekkit. Experience also with Forestry, more specifically bees.
How often do you think you will be on?
Every other day or so, if not daily.
Why do you want to play on this server?Been looking for a small community for a while now to build with and make some friends.

Gallanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gallanoth
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Moderate? I know my way around many of the mods, but am by no means an expert
How often do you think you will be on? Maybe an hour or two everyday. Really depends on how busy I get with school/life
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a server that my friend an myself can play on together and also be part of a nice mature community to make some new friends and build some cool stuff

gbeavis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gbeavis
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Fairly good, played for a couple of months until the server closed. Good knowledge of the main mods, not so much on ones like bees.
How often do you think you will be on? 3 hours a day
Why do you want to play on this server? I'm after a small and new server to play on, and preferably with someone to build with so it doesn't get boring.

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
Shadowed420, Naygra, TimSama, Gallanoth, and gbeavis have been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

LyndhurstV I decided not to whitelist you as everyone on this server joined with the expectation that everyone on it would be over 18. Your rejection has nothing to do with you as a person or your wonderful application. Best of luck finding a similar server.

This also marks the last set of applicants I will take for awhile. Talk to me if you want to refer someone.