Open Server BLKPanther Gaming | myTown | No Grief | Normal Difficulty | No PvP | 43 Slots | Looking for Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Khalen Fredieu

Jul 29, 2019
First, and foremost thanks for taking the time to read this thread. BLKPanther Gaming is a casual gaming community centered around having fun and hanging out. Our current venture is a FTB minecraft server featuring the Direwolf20 pack. We put a lot of time into this to make it ready for public use and would love whoever is reading this to give us a shot.

Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No PVP
  • Listen to Staff
  • Respect your Fellow Players
Plugins:
  • Forge Essentials
  • myTown
  • aPerf
  • Death Chests
  • Player Logger
Server IP

We accept all ages but do not expect to be treated as a child. You will get the same level of respect from all of the staff members no matter your age.

Reactions: Kimiya Nesse

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
holy crap, the Black Panther tank division from WWII

Sent from my homophone using metaphorical circuit boards

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I have found out what happened with the world reset. Are we running forgecraft v.2? If so then you might want to change that to forgecraft 1, version 2 resets the world every 60 days or so.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
you need to include a few things in your main post...such as pack version any banned items and any additional information about the server we should know.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
are we not a direwolf20 pack server anymore? and did the ip change? why cant i get on?? D: