Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nwt2727

Jul 29, 2019
Hey idrol, it's nwt2727. Doing this app for my friend.
IGN: yg001
About Yourself: 15 years old, loves building and making redstone contraptions. Also loves mining. Very friendly and funny but very quiet.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Red Power or Xycraft
Why should we accept you: He is friendly, a very good builder and loves FTB.
Anything you want to add: Thanks for reading this and i hope u accept him :D

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
I provided all requested information. There was nothing I wanted to add as to what appears to be an optional line in the application. Its funny you accept someone who doesn't apply themselves but want more info from me, when technically you got zero info from them. I was not whitelisted and I'm not one to jump through hoops when ordered to. So it appears this server wont be the place for me and we all shall miss out on my play here. Well I hope you all the best, adios.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarvesterMine600
About Yourself: I'm just looking for a server that Will not be a downer and say "oh we don't want RP2's Tunnel Bores in here cause they generates a ton of lag" difference builds of the same thing can do more or less harm to the server depending if your an idiot and building it wrong (like a complete high speed USP factory out of BC pipes is going to leads to chaos to the server if your not using too many gates/etc) on the other hand you could do things more efficiently (using the AE's automation will definitely make it more feasible) Oh and I love matter and energy fabrication so that's would be great if that Laser drill in the next update will be permitted enable me to produce anything, not at will but hey still the possibly of getting what you need. (if that ore "generator" seems too Op just change how much power it's need to "generates" a random ore and if we do have it then you can less worry about mining systems going hay wires and laggy out and/or consuming HDD space)
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Gotta say Gregtech cause it's makes IC2 so more interesting and offers way of matter fabrications other than pink blops.
Why should we accept you: Cause I like to work with other people and can produces mass load of things from cobble to USPs! I'm also sick of servers which are 'biased" if you won't let's me do a tunnel bore why not let me harness ores with the Laser drill when FTB updates?
Anything you want to add: no but hopefully this server will let's people with "wrenches" thrive without heavy limitations.

Sanch0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SuperSanch0
About Yourself: 19 years of age, currently attending college, majoring in CS, male, and just a cool guy.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Twilight Forest
Why should we accept you: Old server died and need a new community to join.
Anything you want to add: I am currently friends with Jdsdude

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wertyujh
About Yourself: 16 year old guy from Holland. Been on many servers before, they have all gone down :( hoping to see a nice stable server in this one.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: AE and CC
Why should we accept you: I add to the community by having fun conversations, and building public stuff like farms to help new players out or a shared machines room.
Anything you want to add:

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tozzy2012
About Yourself:30 years old and would like to play MC
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: IC RP and TE
Why should we accept you: Because I really like to join a cool server... looking for one for a while now.
Anything you want to add: Nothing that springs to mind

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
server will remain in ultimate until the new modpack get out of beta. i belive i fixed the old world

Agnecius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Linker99
About Yourself: I'm 15 years old. I'm really polite and friendly so I'm always ready to help.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Thaumcraft and Bibliocraft
Why should we accept you: Welp as I said earlier I'm friendly and polite and ready to help others learn about FTB.
Anything you want to add: Waiting for your response...