FPS 0!?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DinoHadzic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
so i made a block breaker and putted lava and water on sides making cobblestone that goes into my recycler...
everything was fine,until i visited nether,when i came back fps was 0-1...

is it better to use block breaker metheod of getting scrap for recycler
or
ignueus extrudenator (something like that)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The igneous extruder is made to be a cobble-gen machine in a single block to help reduce lag. Your cobble gen machine probably didn't have a place to output to so it just spewed blocks on the ground, which would explain the heavy lag.

Wait 5 minutes for the blocks to despawn once you shut off the cobble gen machine.
That time might last longer because of the lag.

EDIT: Also, use the igneous extruder whenever possible. A normal cobble gen machine utilizing tubestuff or RP2 or what have you has a very high chance of screwing up and lagging you out to the point where you can't do anything.

Reactions: Eyamaz

DinoHadzic

Jul 29, 2019
The igneous extruder is made to be a cobble-gen machine in a single block to help reduce lag. Your cobble gen machine probably didn't have a place to output to so it just spewed blocks on the ground, which would explain the heavy lag.

Wait 5 minutes for the blocks to despawn once you shut off the cobble gen machine.
That time might last longer because of the lag.

EDIT: Also, use the igneous extruder whenever possible. A normal cobble gen machine utilizing tubestuff or RP2 or what have you has a very high chance of screwing up and lagging you out to the point where you can't do anything.

no i used pneumatic tubing when space then it would send cobble i tryied it in my creative world it doesnt pop out items into world :/
but anyways thanks for advice

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The setup is so easy, the igneous extruder does not even need power 1 bucked of both lava & water is all thats required, simply plonk an extruder on top of your recycler & set the extruders output (blue) to bottom all else off & it will keep refilling the recycler & never overflow, if you wish the you can pipe out the face or side of recycler to a matter fab, if you use an autarchic and iron gate you can get away with one wooden pipe, on the gate the top is set to chest empty/pulse, the lower is set to no amp/RS off, this will keep the fab busy at all times but if for some reason something fails then the fab will shut down when out of amp saving a lot of power.

Reactions: DinoHadzic

DinoHadzic

Jul 29, 2019
The setup is so easy, the igneous extruder does not even need power 1 bucked of both lava & water is all thats required, simply plonk an extruder on top of your recycler & set the extruders output (blue) to bottom all else off & it will keep refilling the recycler & never overflow, if you wish the you can pipe out the face or side of recycler to a matter fab, if you use an autarchic and iron gate you can get away with one wooden pipe, on the gate the top is set to chest empty/pulse, the lower is set to no amp/RS off, this will keep the fab busy at all times but if for some reason something fails then the fab will shut down when out of amp saving a lot of power.

You just saved me from searching 1 hour on google,
thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1371066118][/DOUBLEPOST]
Items can cause lag even when in pneumatic tubes or BC pipes, since the item is still rendering inside the pipe/tube.

Hmm interesting,didn't know that...
well another info that i wont need to google :)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
I know the matter fab can be from any side, since I have placed a hopper on top and it worked fine.

The Mass Fab however is a different story.

Matter Fab is GT, Mass Fab is IC2.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
yep any side.[DOUBLEPOST=1371073207][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know the matter fab can be from any side, since I have placed a hopper on top and it worked fine.

The Mass Fab however is a different story.

Matter Fab is GT, Mass Fab is IC2.
I stand corrected I was thinking of the mass fab, the matter fab yep any side