Resonant Rise

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just put the troll on ignore and carry on enjoying ourselves. He's got nothing to say worth listening to. All we're doing is cluttering the thread with more boring flyover posts.

Yeah, pruned my posts as well, it's like that moment in history never existed, I'm a happier person now. First time I ever did that as well.

Reactions: Freakscar

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad they don't have a "How many people are ignoring me" button. That would give a good indication of how you're doing with a community. Though, am not a fan of the button saying who's ignoring who, that would just get ugly.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Har har look at how well we insulate ourselves. We're much more elite now. Lets continue to act like robots and regulate the conversation correctly. lol

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I get this, but having done this awhile for the RR group as it has grown, it got totally infeasible. When it was just one private conversation for AdvancingCraft, it was fine. As time went on and it grew past that, the burden on me got pretty huge.

And let's face it, this forum format we use right here is pretty antiquated compared to the Facebook & G+ group model, both of which are far more reliable and full of useful features to to a hand run forum. Heck, half the time when I app.y to one of these privately run forums I never get an email confirmation back. I've been waiting on Calclavia.net for months.

I've been waiting on them for months too. Makes it hard to communicate with the team when you can't log in to their forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.