Resonant Rise

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make a cruise launcher put a missile on it, rightclick on the missile to mount it and then launch the missile :3

Reactions: whizzball1

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I gotta be honest. You not wanting me to discuss it makes me want to discuss it more :D

No, not at all, I don't mind discussing it as I too have my concerns about our orvelian future were heading so stubbornly into.

I just wish we'd do it somewhere else, stead'a derailing this thread :).

Reactions: tehBlobLord

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Now now ... rest assured, if anyone is to be blamed for derailing a thread ... I do believe I take the honors on that one ... twice.

First when I was discussing bout how to get the pack.
Then when I talked about debugging the pack.

So, feel free to not feel shame. I got called out onto the carpet twice already for this. :)

Of course, I get even for chastisement by watching Dave's videos over and over, that'll teach him for being semi-mean to me. (not really, I was wrong he was right - I know it)

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Correct, however it is a lot easier for the consumer if it can be all completed in one download, and that is where permissions come into play.

It's also worth noting that in many cases mod authors do not archive builds. It can be hard to get a specific version. For example, I want extrabees prerelease 3. Can you find it?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I came to this thread because I was interested in RR. I got to page 4 and gave up, skipped the next 8 pages and, yes, it's still just browser/os/social trash talk.

This is sort of a random thread that evolved. I try to keep track of it, but I suspect the moderators allow this thread to persist because it and Saice's thread are a good catchall.

If you'd like to really embed in, ask questions and get answers, the Google+ group is the right place to go. You can just read it without an account. If you scroll there you see we get way too much traffic for this forum to handle and not feel totally taken over. I think it's bad enough that we leak into other FTB talk as much as we do, and I'm grateful to the moderators for being so tolerant of everyone's enthusiasm.

Reactions: Freakscar
Status
Not open for further replies.