The Ultimate Tinkers Construct Tools

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Just did a many head, stone binding, and ardite rod and took out reinforce tungstensteel in 4 seconds, so it doesn't seem like the stonebound from stone stacks with the one from ardite in any meaningful manner.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Well for me i don't go so much on moss and electricity cause when i get bored i make like crap ton of item that the pick was made of , by that i have more space for redstone on picks and more quartz on swords , but GODDAMMIT MDIYO LET US HAVE A WAY TO GET MORE MODIFIERS I WANT DEM'ALL !

Reactions: giesergast

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
Well for me i don't go so much on moss and electricity cause when i get bored i make like crap ton of item that the pick was made of , by that i have more space for redstone on picks and more quartz on swords , but GODDAMMIT MDIYO LET US HAVE A WAY TO GET MORE MODIFIERS I WANT DEM'ALL !

i agree :)

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Just did a many head, stone binding, and ardite rod and took out reinforce tungstensteel in 4 seconds, so it doesn't seem like the stonebound from stone stacks with the one from ardite in any meaningful manner.
Stonebound has different tiers. So, if you have a material that adds tier I and one that adds tier II, the tier II would be added instead.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
When I put both stone and ardite on it both stones showed up on the list. I was just pointing out that even if they both show up it doesn't make a difference because the better one "wins."

JPandaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
My current pick has a cobalt head, manyullyn rod, aurdite binding, with extra modifiers, electric, luck, auto smelt, and the rest is speed
Secondary pick has a paper binding and electric, silk touch, extra modifiers, emerald, diamond and the rest is just speed
Shovel and axe are the same as the secondary pick except w/I the binding
I think my mattock has a diamond, emerald and a ton of moss (can't remember which heads I used)
I can't remember what my rapier, pan and dagger have though, but my dagger is a 1hit for most mobs

JPandaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Have you even tried using Man... pick with stonebound? It is getting faster the more durability is spent, difference between Cobalt and Man... in speed is negligible to the effect that stonebound have. With it a pick mines faster the more actual durability is used, not percentage, so with it you want as much of it as possible. Of course this bonus is bigger when your pick is very low on durability, but you can just add electric modifier to almost broken one and have tool that is slower only than vajra but with fortune/silk touch. Just make Man... head with ardite binding and rod, and then use it up and see how fast it mines (stone is instant when you use 40 % of durability).

Edit: Add emerald and diamond to this pick for better durability, I tested modified one.
Wait, it's not based on a percentage? I need to remake my primary pick

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
By shortest possibility you can end the post by saying there is no limit for imagination on how to make.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I wish they'd swap the colours for cobalt and manyullyn. I'd rather have a nice dark blue pick/sword instead of a purple one.

JPandaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
So, after reading that stone bound doesn't work off of percentages, I made a green slime pic with a many rod and ardite binding, and it mines faster than my old cobalt and many picks with a whole 800 more durability than the many pick.
Also, luck+auto smelt is op and hilarious when caving
(first time actually caving with the new picks)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
So, after reading that stone bound doesn't work off of percentages, I made a green slime pic with a many rod and ardite binding, and it mines faster than my old cobalt and many picks with a whole 800 more durability than the many pick.
Also, luck+auto smelt is op and hilarious when caving
(first time actually caving with the new picks)
Hmm maybe I should see if I can make a faster one with blue slime. I've finally found where my Materials and You books were being stored :D Yeah luck+autosmelt is awesomelypowered and hilarious also.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the rapier does less damage than the longsword. Does the broadsword to less or more damage than the longsword?

Wish this mod had a wiki.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the rapier does less damage than the longsword. Does the broadsword to less or more damage than the longsword?

Wish this mod had a wiki.

Rapier does less damage cause it bypasses armor, broadswords are "defensive" weapons and longswords are "offensive" weapons. I think you can figure it out from there.