Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opt1kal

Jul 29, 2019
Another possible addition would be UE with Mekanism, though these might be seen as just adding extra bagging since it's basically another power system and more thing to work with it a la buildcraft or industrialcraft. The bonus with UE is of course the built in method of power conversion.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mekanism either, and even asked Slowpoke to take a look at the Mekanism mod from UE. His response was, iirc, "No, I will never look at Universal Electricity and it will never be apart of FTB". I don't know the specifics of it, but it is what it is, and his decision...*shrug*

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if TE silver and factorisation silver are supposed to be both enabled ?
(152ngt)

Ragnoff

Mar 25, 2013
Are silver, lead, ferrous and other TE metals supposed to work in the Tinkers Construct smeltery? They don't in my DIY 1.5.2 pack (and I did nto get far enough to find out yet in this no greg tech pack... I assume there is a way to add them to forestry backpacks although I do not see lead ingots or ore in my ID map dump.

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Are silver, lead, ferrous and other TE metals supposed to work in the Tinkers Construct smeltery? They don't in my DIY 1.5.2 pack (and I did nto get far enough to find out yet in this no greg tech pack... I assume there is a way to add them to forestry backpacks although I do not see lead ingots or ore in my ID map dump.
I don't believe so (At Least not yet)

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
If they don't show up as a material to make tools then they most likely cannot be made in TConstruct's smelter. Steel isn't actually in the mod yet is supported, so that most likely means silver and lead aren't meant to be supported and let's be realistic - silver and lead are both very soft materials so they'd both have to be somewhat similar to gold tools but worse.

Edit: Anyone else with v.3 getting a different gui if they hit o? There are some slots I don't recognize as well as some trinket looking slots (found an iron ring in NEI). Anyone know what it's about?

VhmZ

Jul 29, 2019
Will the newest traincraft version be added? They are working really hard on it and are trying to integrate it with the other mods. It was really buggy in the mindcrack pack though.

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
Can you guys prioritize on the final 1.4.7 releases first? The beta versions still have the chickenchunks crash bug.
As always, thanks for the work on the pack.

Reactions: erdubya

Hadrian

Jul 29, 2019
Why you guys wanting 1.5.x version? Play on 1.4.7 stable with all mods, and just wait to 1.6 straight. Patience, patience..

Yeah, good luck with your "straight" 1.6 pack. Not only will it probably take 4+ months until they release a stable 1.6 pack, most worlds will probably break/have to be reset with many changes coming to mods (TE for example.) I would much rather play with all the new stuff added in 1.5 vanilla and the mod updates while i wait for 1.6, than just continue being bored in 1.4.7.

Merachon

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue where it tells you that there is an update for the pack but it does not fully download it?

Yep, it is mentioned in earlier posts, seems that any pack past 0.2 is bugged and doesn't download, just choose 0.2 from the dropdown instead of the recommended option in the launcher

sporkwars02

Jul 29, 2019
i just updated and now when i log in to my server it says "mods and versions listed below could not be found". when i was reading above that some people were saying use 0.2, i am assuming that that is 1.0.2. i tried it but it gives me the same error. mater fact i have tried a lot of stuff with the same results. if some one knows the problem can you ether point me to a forum that tells me how to fix/downgrade or tell me what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.