Whitelist Server FTB Mindcrack Server - Whitelist, SMP, PvP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SlackTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
Survival MultiPlayer - SMP

A new mature community playing with each other.
Server Information:
IP: 198.8.90.165
Hosted in: US.
Ram: 4 GB
Game difficulty: Normal - Survival
Slots: 20, can be sat higher.
Current items mods: Chickenchunk because of memory leaks.
Addon server plugins: Worldguard, Worldedit and Bettershop
TeamSpeak: ts3.speedgaming.pro:10010
Rules:

1. No Griefing ofc - I will show no mercy!

2. Behave on the server.

3. Respect me and my future co-owners decisions.

4. 1x1 Structures shall be removed if not used for anything important.

5. Quarries will not be builded in water/oceans, they will be removed and given to you later.

6. You will also need to download http://stevescarts2.wikispaces.com/Download the number 58 of them to join

7. More rules will soon come

White List Application:
Please read everything on the site before trying to get added to the white list.
Example:

IGN:FreestyleR
How active are you: Dependant on work, but should/will be active enough.
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): N/A
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not a great deal to add. This server seems to be able to suit my needs. I'm not the greatest at FTB, but hopefully should be able to improve dramatically
Any pictures of things you build:

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: around 3-6 hours playtime a day
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): no
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a small whitelisted server where i can help people out when playing FTB
Any pictures of things you build: Just lost my single player world last week :'(

IGN:rupert3642​

SlackTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: around 3-6 hours playtime a day
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): no
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a small whitelisted server where i can help people out when playing FTB
Any pictures of things you build: Just lost my single player world last week :'(
Hey Nadox,

remember to add ur IGN, and at the time the server is being build up, so please wait for the builders to be done with the spawn.

crimsonwaffle

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:xhunter31
How active are you: 1-2 hours a day.
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): Nope :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I just started FTB few weeks ago so I'm still a noob. :)
Any pictures of things you build: Nah I'm still a noob

Peasant*

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peasant
How active are you: Not sure if i can play a lot, but should be from about 3:00 to 5:00 or more (British time)
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): Not sure if i were, and if i were, i wouldn't know anymore, i promise i will break any rules.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm fairly experienced with FTB and would like to work together with others to build big projects.
Any pictures of things you build: Don't have any.

flap9000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flap9000
Activity: I try to get 2-3 hour in everyday
Ban record: I haven't been banned before
Other info: I am a fairly seasoned ftb player and I love to work on community projects
Pictures of me: I don't have any

Bimhoff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Imhoff

How active are you: usually on for an hour a day on a normal day

Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): No I have never been band

Anything you'd like to add to the application: not really but this is the kind of sever I want to play on I like pvp but grifing I don't care for thanks for your time

David.c

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dkbig_788

How active are you: To much (4-5h)

Have you ever before?: I got banned for telling an admin he smells xD

Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like to play regular MC getting a bit boring for me so I wanna join an active server.

Any pictures of things you build: Nope But I is good at building :p

~david~

Cuhlifa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cuhlifa
How active are you: 4-5 hours on a bad day. On weekends probably 8+.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm good with computer craft and I'm a badass.

The_Real_Swede

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_Real_Swede
How active are you: Usually 3-4 A day on weekdays and 8-10 friday saturday sunday.
Have you been banned before? (Explain why if you were): No sir
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've had a good amount of experience of FTB but every server I played on were public and got griefed so now I'm looking for a whitelist so i don't have to deal with 6 year olds that think it's funny to steal all of your items.

jamesgillis

Jul 29, 2019
how active: 2-4 hours a day
have you been banned: nope
anything i'd like to add: I'm pretty experienced with FTB but like most people, i don't know everything. I'm into exploring and having fun with a nice community. I've been wanting a server to go on that has people at the same level as me to build this project that I've been planning for a while, and to have fun with a good server community.
Pics: I'm currently in the process of building something pretty cool, but i haven't built too much yet, but I'm gonna once i get on a good server, like this one seems like[DOUBLEPOST=1364352342][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and my IGN is

james_gillis

Earther

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Earther
How active are you: Depends on other players, more of them on, more of me on.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I'm just looking for a good small 24/7 FTB community.
Any pictures of things you build:They're ugly. v.v

Pokadot123698740

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pokadot123698740

How active am I: Very, I try and be on every day.

Have you been banned before: Yes. My friend quit the server, and said I could have his stuff. So I went to his place, and even though i was trusted. The admin thought I was griefing. In the end I was perm banned for "griefing" and didn't want to take the time to explain that to them. So here I am finding a new server!

Anything you would like to add: I have been playing for quite some time FTB that is, and MineCraft for even longer. I love building. Having played so long all I wanted was to play on a server that was white listed, just haven't ever tried to get on one. I get along with all, and every one usually likes me... not perfect XD. I have a couple friend's that would also like to play, and we stay to our own.

Any pictures of things you have built:

TgrkY1R.png

hOjhaVY.png

ECYmSDy.png