Dedicated Staff And Team Members *FTB* [SMP FACTION PROJECT]

ChocolateCharlie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi !​
I've been playing FTB for 5-6 months now and lately I have been playing around with this idea of making a server, at first it was nearly just a "for fun" idea I had.. But, time went on and I got bitten by the idea of making one awesome FTB server, since I just love to play FTB and I also have a lot of spare time everyday.. so I got lot of time I can put in to this kind of thing..! :) So why not !!​

You need to read everything in order to apply and be accepted as member and YOU MUST be 20+ in age - I want mature players..!
So I have small server where the project will start and in time I will extended it.. The idea is upgrade to a Dedicated server up 24/7 and make a Faction server.. Right now, I'm in the process of setting it for Feed-The-Beast my idea is to make FACTION/PVP/SUV server and i need a small group Dedicated staff members who want's to join in on my project..​
It's NOT necessary to be dedicated to the server as long you do it for the love of the game and other players, it's all fine with me.. But of course you need to know what you are doing, in other words..You need to have extensive experience in one of the fields of expertise listed below if you want to apply for staff member..
My server specs:​
3GB ram (will be extended as soon as the dedicated server are setup)​
40-50 slots (will be extended to 250 slots)​
Location, Sweden (will be moved to Denmark)​

I'm searching for:

The FTB server will have some extra mods added to it and I need a someone who can help me with setting up some of the config files to the server along with ID's to the mods and maybe the some of the plugins..​

-Admins!
I also need some admins when the dedicated server is up running and the server is big enough to reach it's first 50+ members, In the time been you can apply as admin.. !

-Builders!

I also need some builders, but haven't decided what to build yet, because I need to decided if I make a world that will generate unlimited map or if I'm going to make a prefixed world that only will be a certain size and shape..

I know there needs to be a spawn where you start.. :D lol..

Let me tell you about my plans so far.. Well, as you properly know buy now it's faction server, but it won't be a Modern Warfare feel to, more medieval in advanced level, there will be like a medieval-tech theme to it, so I was thinking on making 3 castles on the map, some city's, dungeons, safe zones, etc I have plenty of ideas left, that are untouched.. I also want some small RPG quests added to the map, so it will get that WoW feel to it.. and yes I'm talking about world-of-warcraft.. But it's more a World Of Minecraft, slash FTB.. :p heh - If you have read everything, type in a :D in the bottom line of your post.. it's just so i know you have read everything.. I have spent a lot of time thinking about this and if I should do this full time and provide a free dedicated server.. So It's very important you understand my plans for the server, even if it's not finished yet.. But, that is where you come in handy and will help a fellow miner out!

Well there you have it !

If you want to join use these application forms:

IGN:
Age..
What caught your attention?
Why do you wish to join..?
Field of expertise?
A bit about you?

Have a nice one!!

Reactions: Mystron0460

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mystron0460
What caught your attention? I was looking for server and saw this one and thought i would check out this thread
Why do you wish to join..? I have been looking for good quality FTB servers, preferably one that is dedicated but to be dedicated you dont have to donate or play every hour of the darn day
Field of expertise? Well I personnally have alot of expertise, mostly with redpower, ic2, buildcraft, and Thermal Expansion, In vanilla though i am the leader or co-leader of a lot of factions so i have that experience as well, and i also host a small 10+ server for me and my friends just to chill out and relax so i have a bit of server managment and Admin experience too.
A bit about you? Im 14, i know its not that old but im very mature, I do have a life outside of minecraft so i cannot be on all the time, but usually from 4-6 or 7-8 on weekdays, weekends though im usually not busy, I also just like to relax and have fun, very casual and relaxed. Thats all about me, hope you accept me. And i would love to help carry out your short-term and long-term goals for the server
Yours Truly,
Mystron0460
:D

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: davidmeow
I was looking for a good FTB PvP server and this seemed good.
I'm good at most tech mods and some magic mods.
I can't be on all the time, mostly spotty periods on weekends[DOUBLEPOST=1368280001][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops forgot :D

Robert Lung

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rlrobman123

What caught your attention? Most of all I like small servers that I can get to know people on and build without having to worry about having my stuff stolen.

Why do you wish to join..? Basically the above sums it up.

Field of expertise? Admin/Mods but mostly admin. I have been an admin on many modded servers pretty much since modding started.

A bit about you? I love to find a small server that will last, the last three servers i've been a part of have died from various reasons so I'm just trying to find a new server to help out and build with.

-Robert