Modular Powersuite - Armor set

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the way-too-easy recipes for the power armor set ,_,? I tried through configs, but even with every recipe set to "false" (except Gregtech), it allows the creation with iron.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
mmmpowersuit.cfg:

general {
B:"Gregtech Recipes"=true
B:"IndustrialCraft Recipes"=false
D:"Joules per IC2 EU"=50.0
B:"Thermal Expansion Recipes"=false
B:"Universal Electricity Recipes"=false
B:"Vanilla Recipes"=false

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
^ What's with the people of this forum not reading the posts ,_,? I tried through configs, I set them to false apart from Gregtech, and even so creating the stuff only took iron ingots and wirings.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
i read it, but i thought u tried something different because for me its working.
else u could try to remove the recipe from the servernei config

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, guess I should state at this point. I'm playing the "beta" build, as in Ultimate version 1.1.0 soooo it's most likely because of that that it is not working for me :c

CoderJ

Jul 29, 2019
We're running Ultimate 1.0.2 (which I believe is identical to 1.1.0 aside from EnderStorage.... could be very wrong, but hey, it's life)

Setting vanilla and GT recipes off and turning thermal expansion recipes on worked... server-side. Clients had to update their mmmPowerSuits.cfg in order to be able to see the recipe.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
We're running Ultimate 1.0.2 (which I believe is identical to 1.1.0 aside from EnderStorage.... could be very wrong, but hey, it's life)

Setting vanilla and GT recipes off and turning thermal expansion recipes on worked... server-side. Clients had to update their mmmPowerSuits.cfg in order to be able to see the recipe.

This. Thank you for this. Even tho the client side shows wrong recipes, they're impossible to create. So everything works nearly as intended =)

Thanks