[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone heard from MrAndrew lately?

I had prepared a Bitbucket repo for the textures and we were in the middle of transitioning it to him when I last heard from him. If he is no longer participating, is anyone else interested in using Bitbucket to track changes?

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Last communication was here a little over a month ago, right after the git was established. I don't think there's anything there just yet. We've been updating the Dropbox link in the interim.

I'd be willing to take up the file management if MrAndrew is no longer interested/able; but I have zero experience and would need to learn how to use the system.

Darn Buntley

Jul 29, 2019
Update -

IC2:
- Every item you stick on your back now has a texture to match my Electric Jetpack texture both equipped and in item form
- Construction Foam junk now has textures; although I have no idea where the CF Backpack equipped texture is or if it even exists

GraviSuite:
- Advanced and Ultimate Lappacks now have textures (item and equipped form)
- Advanced Jetpack and Engine Booster now have textures (item and equipped form)

As always, feedback is much appreciated.

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
I've slightly altered the vawt.png textures of redpowers windmills since they didn't really fit in at all in their current state imo.

jCQuh0YUIAsxS.png

## replace ##
/eloraam/machine/vawt.png

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
I've added: Green cloth cover in gui_arcaneworkbench.png, bats and wand meter hud textures in particles.png, and lore fragment research background icons in research.png. All of which go into: thaumcraft/resources

Attachments

• gui_arcaneworkbench.png
    gui_arcaneworkbench.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 148
  • particles.png
    particles.png
    68 KB · Views: 137
  • gui_research.png
    gui_research.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 140

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
A massive, and slightly excessive, Thaumcraft golem color scheme correction/texture dump. thaumcraft/resources
Touch-ups: golem_tallow, guigolemtallow, guigolemclay, guigolemclay2, guigolemstone, guigolemstone2
New: golem_iron, guigolemiron, golem_decoration, golem_damage

Attachments

• golem_damage.png
    golem_damage.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 117
  • golem_decoration.png
    golem_decoration.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 114
  • golem_tallow.png
    golem_tallow.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 107
  • golem_iron.png
    golem_iron.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 106
  • guigolemclay.png
    guigolemclay.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 100
  • guigolemclay2.png
    guigolemclay2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 100
  • guigolemiron.png
    guigolemiron.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 95
  • guigolemstone.png
    guigolemstone.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 94
  • guigolemstone2.png
    guigolemstone2.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 94
  • guigolemtallow.png
    guigolemtallow.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 97

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
Another Thaumcraft dump, I feel like these rapid .png dumps are going to break something... anyways: hand mirror gui, frost shard, bore texture, and bore gui texture color schemed; crystal capacitor texture added.
*edit: Slight edit to gui_arcanebore.
Changes: guihandmirror, frostshard, Bore, gui_arcanebore, ss_world, crystalcapacitor
thaumcraft/resources

Attachments

• Bore.png
    Bore.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 122
  • crystalcapacitor.png
    crystalcapacitor.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 117
  • frostshard.png
    frostshard.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 113
  • guihandmirror.png
    guihandmirror.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 111
  • ss_world.png
    ss_world.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
  • gui_arcanebore.png
    gui_arcanebore.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 87

Wollibeebee

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't checked in here in a long time... :( Good to see someone is still working* on making Isabella work with FTB!

*not really work, I remember it being fun. :D

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
Textures for the Alveary blocks added by ExtraBees; currently working on Tinkers' Construct textures.
Changes: AlvearyFrame, AlvearyMutator, AlvearyLighting, AlvearyRainshield
gfx/extrabees

Attachments

• AlvearyLighting.png
    AlvearyLighting.png
    947 bytes · Views: 96
  • AlvearyMutator.png
    AlvearyMutator.png
    987 bytes · Views: 99
  • AlvearyFrame.png
    AlvearyFrame.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 99
  • AlvearyRainShield.png
    AlvearyRainShield.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 86

Lobo263

Jul 29, 2019
Question: For the new/updated textures, do I just drag and drop the thumbnails into the texture pack folder, or do I have to click on the image, and then drag and drop it into the folder?

MasterAbdoTGM50

Jul 29, 2019
Textures for the Alveary blocks added by ExtraBees; currently working on Tinkers' Construct textures.
Changes: AlvearyFrame, AlvearyMutator, AlvearyLighting, AlvearyRainshield
gfx/extrabees
If Only I could help the Isabela team like you.:(
Why am I the worst texturer in the world?:(

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this texture pack. I have a suggestion though.

I don't know if it's been said, but I think the Autumn leave trees need to be more vibrant and colorful. Originally the have Brown, Red, Orange and Yellow leaves. They look quite beautiful. However with Isabella turned on they seem to all be shades of Brown.

Here's an example:

15gebub.png

See the Colors of the trees down below?

Now the same view point with Isabella texture pack on:

1eat7r.png

The beautiful colored hillside is now muddy and washed out.

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this texture pack. I have a suggestion though.

I don't know if it's been said, but I think the Autumn leave trees need to be more vibrant and colorful. Originally the have Brown, Red, Orange and Yellow leaves. They look quite beautiful. However with Isabella turned on they seem to all be shades of Brown.

I know what you mean. The pack's meant to be very desaturated but there's almost no grass variation between biomes, and like you pointed out all of the autumn trees just look kinda dead.
I don't really know what to do about the grass without changing too much of Bonemouse's original work, but here's quick fix on the autumn trees for you.
extrabiomes.png

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
Question: For the new/updated textures, do I just drag and drop the thumbnails into the texture pack folder, or do I have to click on the image, and then drag and drop it into the folder?
Sorry for answering so late, you can drag the image straight from the post into the folder/desktop/zip/etc., but it wont be named correctly, so you'd have to rename it. It's probably easier to either click the link to open a new window and save it from there, or click the thumbnail to open the gallery type thing and save them from there seeing as it saves them as the appropriate name.

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
If Only I could help the Isabela team like you.:(
Why am I the worst texturer in the world?:(
You can help, it's not that difficult, I think Isabella is a special case considering the color scheme it has which is a little hard to stick to with some mods -in my opinion anyways- making it pretty daunting I imagine to start texturing if you never have. Though help would be nice, I'm kind of wondering if everyone left or are secretly working on something secret secretly.

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
You can help, it's not that difficult, I think Isabella is a special case considering the color scheme it has which is a little hard to stick to with some mods -in my opinion anyways- making it pretty daunting I imagine to start texturing if you never have. Though help would be nice, I'm kind of wondering if everyone left or are secretly working on something secret secretly.
Secrets. I'm waiting for the git repo to be set-up, so I can work easier in my free time.