Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
Tweaked configs a bit. Make sure you watch your chunkloaders, i realised there was 800 chunks loaded when noone was online. Testing some new config and limited the number of chunks per user.

Will monitor and see what happens.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno what's going on with it but was on for 10 minutes then lost connection trying to go visit Arch's house to leave him a note. Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply loki!

Anyways, each reset causes my liquid boilers to restart, liquid tesseracts to fail, and redpower sorting system to get jammed. I'm going to SSP for awhile but will check this thread daily to see if we're going to restart sometime.

Alexsolo

Jul 29, 2019
I went ahead made a little format to my application so I hope you don't mind :p

IGN: Alexsolo
(In game name)
FTB Experience: I've been playing for about 3-4 months and really got into it when the mindcrack pack came out. I know my way around most of the mods and feel comfortable with them more or less. I'm actually really good with industrial craft, red power and the more technical mods, I've been learning the ins and outs of forestry and Im skilled with bees.

Bio: My name is Alex as you can tell from my IGN, from the great Canadian north, I'm pretty much the biggest nerd there is and I absolutly love minecraft, anyway I'm part french canadian and from italian descent so I speak English, French and understand Italian ( I can speak small talk that's it, yea I know pretty pathetic :p ) I'm really into video games like Skyrim or Bioshock and if I'm really bored FPS shooters like call of duty or battlefield.
Why I want to join:

I've gotten into Feed the Beast a few months ago and joined a server that some guys from the US had, it was pretty cool and all but the owner was really un-cooperative, for example: he disabled many mods and features of certain mods, like canvas bags (although I think there was a duplication glitch), all of portal guns, even computer craft. And that's where I drew the line because those mods add so much to the experience and it's not as fun without them. I then decided to come on the forums and look for a cool relax server and I found you! I would really like to join just so I can play feed the beast with all the mods included and mystcraft, why not try new :p
Thanks for reading I really appreciate it and hope to hear from you soon!

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Well it wasn't me this time as I didn't log in at all today. Hope things get stable soon (with a world reset and maybe some new mods....)

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i'm back from holiday. The server now says its testing 1.5.1, is this private or can the server people join in to this?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hi mate I will ask zew to pm you the details of the pack being tested.

edit he is afk atm it seems but I told him so....:p, btw it was a domain change, the hard mode & the tec server kind of swapped over, if he does not reply in 30 I'll send you the required link & info.

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
Yes this server has changed address to ftb.sedrion.eu. For information about the new one, please do send me a PM. I am waiting for it to get updated in the FTB launcher.