Whitelist Server Ultra Modern

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kalzan97

Jul 29, 2019
The IP : 208.115.222.50:25576
Ultra Modern is a survival server set in Normal Mode. All of the mods in the Mindcrack Modpack are enabled, and we also have Fihgu's core and teleportation mods.
Rules
Do Not Grief (more of don't destroy people's bases)
Pranks are okay after people have gotten themselves set up.
Do Not use Hacked Clients.
Do Not Steal.
:) Have fun.:)
Looking for active player, people around age 16, but will take pretty much any age.
I will try to check this every couple of days and add the most qualified people.
The Servers location is Dallas, Texas.
:) Thank you for looking! :)
[Application]

Have You Been Banned from a server:
If yes, why:
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name?
Why do you want to join the server:
Do you have a Skype account?
How much do you think you will be on?
Anything else:

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name) Lisugau
Have You Been Banned from a server: Never
If yes, why:
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? Sorry, no, Just want a fun server to build and play on!
Why do you want to join the server:I'm looking for a close-knit community who can have fun playing with the FTB mods
Do you have a Skype account? Yeah, if you need to contact me: Lisugau.minecraft
How much do you think you will be on? Probaly tons
Anything else: Not much, just hoping to have a fun time with all the people on the server

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cubstep12
Have You Been Banned from a server: No
If yes, why: N/A
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name: Yes, Cubstep12
Wy do you want to join the server: Ive been looking for a fun server to play on with mature people :D
Do you have a Skype account? Yes, Cubstep12
How much do you think you will be on? At the very least, every second day
Anything else: I might not be able to play for a while until the internet here gets sorted (south africa)

zoo912345

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zoo912345
Have You Been Banned from a server: Nope
If yes, why: Never been ban :p
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? I do not :/
Why do you want to join the server: Because its hard to find a good server where the worlds ain't missed up. I'm looking for a small group server to meet some people and have fun :D
Do you have a Skype account? Yes, zoo9123456. Feel free to add me:D
How much do you think you will be on? Maybe ones a day or so. It depends when I'm not busy. But ill be on :)
Anything else: I like to have fun and kick back. I love to meet new people. I'm pretty laid back and I do pretty good builds. I just love to have fun :D

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: leight
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name: No
Wy do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a server that is newly started with mature people on it
Do you have a Skype account? Yes, killeranty
How much do you think you will be on? probably everyday except few now and days day off
Anything else: Nope

kalzan97

Jul 29, 2019
Lisugau Cubstep12 zoo912345 leight are whitelisted. Please post if something got messed up.

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
its says I need TC 3.1.13_030, is that thaumcraft? tinkers construct?
EDIT: NVM i was trying with ultimate

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
If yes, why:
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? No, sorry
Why do you want to join the server: This server seems laid back with not a lot of people which I like.
Do you have a Skype account? PM me if needed
How much do you think you will be on? everyday
Anything else: I hope you accept me!

ForgedTrinity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ForgedTrinity
Have You Been Banned from a server: Yeah
If yes, why: Pay to win server that got mad when I called them pay to win.
Not yet but I want to get started.
Why do you want to join the server: Just looking for a friendly little mindcrack server after the last one I played on went down.
Do you have a Skype account?: Yeah ForgedTrinity
How much do you think you will be on?: At least 3 or 4 times a week
Anything else: Nope that's it :D

ImNotStokesy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ImNotStokesy
Have You Been Banned from a server: yes
If yes, why: it was a mistake on the owners behalf and i am now unbanned
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name?: nope
Why do you want to join the server: I havent been able to find a good server and hoping this is the one
Do you have a Skype account?: yes i do , mattisthebest2
How much do you think you will be on?: when ever possible
Anything else: bacon is amazing

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name): Kol_Xirel
If yes, why:
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name?: Nope
Why do you want to join the server: Looking to relax between work and school. I just wanna have fun without the fear of griefing or the lag being to unbearable
Do you have a Skype account?: Yup
How much do you think you will be on?: Regularly (couple times a week)
Anything else:

brnbabyburn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name)
brnbabyburn
Have You Been Banned from a server:
no
no
I want a server to play with my friends on that I can as well as other people so that I can interact and show off my bees.
yes.
Depending on IRL anywhere between 5 to 40 hours a week.
Anything else:
I Like Bees.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0n1yCB
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? I plan on making one soon, but I don't have a YT account...
Why do you want to join the server: Looking for a nice server that doesn't disable the shit out of the mod packs. And a newly started server is nice because then people's progress are more or less the same. I'd like to play with the guy Leight, we're of the same nationality and we've played on the same server before, I'd like another chance :)
Do you have a Skype account? I do, although I prefer TeamSpeak
How much do you think you will be on? Around 2-8 hours on a school day, 6-12 during weekends and vacations.
Anything else: Thank you for considering my WL application.

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name) musicman148
Have You Been Banned from a server: Nope!
If yes, why:
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? Nope. but i have a twitch!
Why do you want to join the server: Looks like a fun server to play on, and a good community! Ive been looking for the right server for a while, and this seems to be it!
Do you have a Skype account? Yep!
How much do you think you will be on? Alot. Pretty much whenever i can
Anything else: Thanks for considering me for your server!:)

bingson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicnesss2
Have You Been Banned from a server: nope
If yes, why: (doesnt apply)
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name? I plan on in the future, I'm saving up money to build a new computer
Why do you want to join the server: Minecraft is always more fun with others. I love FTB and have recently gotten bored with single player. I'm looking to get back on a server that is a small community and has reliable players.
Do you have a Skype account? yup, hit me up at: bingson11
How much do you think you will be on? at least an hour per day, more on the weekends depending on my schedule
Anything else: I've been playing FTB for a while. Hope I'm accepted!

PieLovesAmber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name) PieLovesAmber
Do you make lps and if you do what is your youtube name?: I don't, I have wanted to for a while now just haven't gotten to it.
Why do you want to join the server: I'm a social person and am not a fan of playing Singleplayer so I am looking for a server with a good community where I can play.
Do you have a Skype account? Yessir
How much do you think you will be on? At least every day, and as soon as school gets out (a couple weeks) I'll be able to be on for hours at a time.
Anything else: I am new to FTB, so I will probably be asking a lot of questions. I am open to suggestions on how to do things efficiently I'd love to learn more about the mod pack. I also would like to bring a friend or two on with me if I get accepted.

Kyokinn

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Kyokinn

Do you make lps and if you do what is your YouTube name?
I currently do not. But will be in the near future. I had a small side project with a couple friends doing a LPS on Terraria for "No Respawn" (channel is deleted now if I remember correctly) about a year ago. I really did enjoy doing stuff like that and am looking forward in doing it again. Esspecailly because I have a better computer now and am able to record higher quality footage now.

I'm getting tired of solo play and would like to join a small community. One that can help each other out when needed and answer questions.

Yes, if I am accepted I will disclose it.

Just about every day for at least 2-3 hours. Usually later in the evening as I do go to University and work part-time. More so on the weekends. I'm -8 PST time so just around 5-9 o'clock.

Anything else:
Thanks for the opportunity. I don't have much experience on minecraft servers, but I am a great guy to play with (I play a lot of other multiplayer games: LoL, PlanetSide 2, Torchlight 2, Arma 2, Torchlight 2, TF2, DoTA2 ect.) and am always ranting at my friends on Skype to treat everyone with respect. Your gamer tag is how you are known, people remember the jerks and nice people. More than likely when I join a League game there usually one person who remembers my name from a previous game or from word of mouth of how nice I can be.

kalzan97

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted the following: Kyokinn, musicman148, 0n1yCB, ImNotStokesy, and PieLovesAmber. Message me or post on this forum any problems you have. I think we have enough people. Thank you for applying, and Good Luck on applying to future servers. ;) ( Sorry about the wait was bogged down with school.)

Kyokinn

Jul 29, 2019
Am I just not coming on at the right times? But I've been playing for about a week now and I haven't seen anyone online.