Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mrzpicklez
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 35
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played vanilla, tekkit, FTB beta, Mindcrack and now the ultimate
  • What do you bring to the table?: I am currently server maintenance and one of the main admins for a server
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I am cute, but besides that I am a friendly helpful person that would like to find a server that is running well
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: not that I know of
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): the cod fish smell bad (but I think that they are cool so its ok (I think))

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mrzpicklez
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 35
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played vanilla, tekkit, FTB beta, Mindcrack and now the ultimate
  • What do you bring to the table?: I am currently server maintenance and one of the main admins for a server
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I am cute, but besides that I am a friendly helpful person that would like to find a server that is running well
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: not that I know of
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): the cod fish smell bad (but I think that they are cool so its ok (I think))

Added, welcome to the insanity :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367326477][/DOUBLEPOST]We will be doing a server recording to put up here to show off what we have built. If you would like to have your area recorded please let me know or record it and send it to me and I will add it in. Make it look good guys :)

Vechora

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Vechora
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 26 summers young
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: played on three vanilla minecraft servers, played the technic mods (IC2, buildcraft etc) before there were modpacks a la the current FTB packs, and of course played FTB maps and the DW20 + ultimate pack's
  • What do you bring to the table?: Nothing, unless making a 9 chunk cacti farm to fuel generators to drive a massfab+scrap production is called bringing something to the table. (I thought I was o so clever ahem)
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I've got weird humor(read: "can and will upgrade your base/home with a circular MFFS unit camouflaged as lava")
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: not that I am aware of.
  • *hands you an enveloppe with "proof" written on it* *a few diamonds stick out of the side* "here's that proof you were asking for think thats sufficient right?"

Regards

kaifas

Jul 29, 2019
  • NameKaifas_
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC half of year vanilla experience and 3 months experience of modded
  • What do you bring to the table?i got experience in all of the mods in the ftb and can new players
  • Anything else that may make us like you.helpful and funny
  • Have you ever been banned and why?no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) plz dont hit me with cod fish

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Vechora
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 26 summers young
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: played on three vanilla minecraft servers, played the technic mods (IC2, buildcraft etc) before there were modpacks a la the current FTB packs, and of course played FTB maps and the DW20 + ultimate pack's
  • What do you bring to the table?: Nothing, unless making a 9 chunk cacti farm to fuel generators to drive a massfab+scrap production is called bringing something to the table. (I thought I was o so clever ahem)
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I've got weird humor(read: "can and will upgrade your base/home with a circular MFFS unit camouflaged as lava")
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: not that I am aware of.
  • *hands you an enveloppe with "proof" written on it* *a few diamonds stick out of the side* "here's that proof you were asking for think thats sufficient right?"

Regards
Added you in as well. Welcome!

Sirstas

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Scott ( IGN : Sirstas ( Call me Stas)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 33
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Only been playing for about 2 months but i gor a hold on it pretty good
  • What do you bring to the table? Respect to others at all times.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this postI have some cookies.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: xSimplename
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I know most about mods
  • What do you bring to the table? Artistic buildings
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I sometimes help people but i am kinda lazy.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No i have not.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I'm really liking the chunk loading rule and also the spawners.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
no idea what that is :L but im not sure, but i dont know when jarrad will get on either[DOUBLEPOST=1367411863][/DOUBLEPOST]suppose i could restore the server to this morning 1am, or yesterday morning 1am ?