Official/Endorsed FTB Server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter_11

Jul 29, 2019
Hi FTB Community!

I was just wondering if there was an "Official FTB Server" to play on.
If there isn't, would Slowpoke or Some of the other devs (Sorry I don't know everyones names yet) support me if I made one? If the answer were to be yes, could an Dev/Admin/Someone-Who-Makes-These-Decisions Please send me a PM to sort out more details?

Winter_11

Jul 29, 2019
I got one quick question: Would the Server be A Survival Map like what FTB was made for or play it more like tekkit with having a open world and everyone fending for themselves?

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure you'd be allowed to have a "official" one and I don't think they've made one. There are quite a few servers in the server section though, I you're looking for a FTB server then there's probably the place :D

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know there will never be an official FTB server. Instead they want all servers to be community run, if you have an FTB server I'd suggest posting it in the server promotion section.

Winter_11

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Good to know and will there per-chance be a bukkit/bukkit-compatible version of FTB so that I can get rid of the Annoying white chat?

Winter_11

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Everyone and I think I'm going to hold off on making a Public server until I can get PEX or something to get rid of the White Chat.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Looking through old posts I read this. Does anyone else think an official FTB server would be a good idea. It could potentially foster a pretty strong community.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I like the idea but it may be extra strain on the modpack people. We already have a strong community here also. Unsure :p
Also, when was I mentioned?

Reactions: Padfoote
Status
Not open for further replies.