FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 Skyblock (40 % updated)

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
You can get carrots as a rare drop from zombies, you can also get potatoes from them :D But why do you need them anyways? You can get melon seeds if you use the philo stone on your pumpkin seeds

I need carrots for Feed Station, so I can automatical farm my cows etc. But thanks for the tip about the zombies, didn't think about it.
And a pumpkin seed was in the starter-chest.

Darn.

dutchgh0st

Jul 29, 2019
I've found something that needs to be fixed: At the thaumcraft trader you have 2 trades for greatwood saplings. One diamond for four greatwood saplings and two diamonds for one greatwood sapling.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
In the first post he is stating sth about a new bee trader. But I dont know what is meant with the missing ores...

Btw iWolf, Id recommend to create a spoiler in your first post, being a changelog. Theres no need to delete everything and have the latest news if you can have everything.

iWolfJaw

Jul 29, 2019
In the first post he is stating sth about a new bee trader. But I dont know what is meant with the missing ores...

Btw iWolf, Id recommend to create a spoiler in your first post, being a changelog. Theres no need to delete everything and have the latest news if you can have everything.
thanks. love that!

866phox

Jul 29, 2019
which one of all of them cjb mods ? i went to see the screenshots and didnt see a health bar :(
please name / link :)

dutchgh0st

Jul 29, 2019
iWolfJaw you might want to make the progress list easier to read. You can make "20% ver" and "25 ver" bold. This way people can see the changes faster. You also might want to make a list with the stuff you are planning to do or that are done already. Color the things that are done green, things that aren't finished yet orange and things that arent started yet red for example.

I like the changes so far tho, keep up the good work :)

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easy way to get the changes you are making in a current world? Id love to start out with this map already, but dont want to lack some traders. The only possibility which comes to my mind is mcedit and copy paste the new villagers.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Im already playing it now, gonna world edit the changes (new traders) in my current world. I looked your ee3 trader up and i dont think its necessary to have him at all. The Philosophers stone is (in my feeling) op and you really dont need to trade yourself the minium shards.

Edit: Just got to the nether and realized that there is no way to get netherrack or soulsand until you set up a massfab... is this planned or just forgot about a nether trader?

squ1b3r

Jul 29, 2019
Im already playing it now, gonna world edit the changes (new traders) in my current world. I looked your ee3 trader up and i dont think its necessary to have him at all. The Philosophers stone is (in my feeling) op and you really dont need to trade yourself the minium shards.

Edit: Just got to the nether and realized that there is no way to get netherrack or soulsand until you set up a massfab... is this planned or just forgot about a nether trader?

You can use sludge boiler to get soulsand and use soul forge to get netherrack.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Trades for bauxite and ferrous ore would be nice if you don't already have them. Also trades for all the different kinds of saplings, such as redwood, autumn etc. A way to spawn at least 1 wither skeleton would be helpful, maybe build a nether skyblock at the site of where a nether fort once stood or offer a trade for wither skeleton spawn eggs.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Well seems like i have to take a look into MFR ;)
And I currently cant recall a way to get Nether Warts.