Eloraam has not disappeared. (random half related topics)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, let's give them to jump.
Whaa?
I think Tech here is vying for this nice Well-Known status, and wants to be an internet sensation. ;)

Oh, wow this is so fun being well-known, I walk up into the club and I'm like "whatup I got a big cock 250 likes"

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Okay...nobody like any more of saices posts!
Unless we want to get him to 6666, but it won't be the same...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
We've known that she's been back for quite some time. I wouldn't presume here "gone" again until all other important mods have been updated or news is being given on their updating.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
As expected, it was just everyone overreacting.
Now watch as she doesn't tweet anything for two days and people think she died from overworking.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
why the fuck do you people need to do a crapload of threads about redpower? use the search bar

hypocrite found

anyway, its nice that redpower its being updated, now to wait 3-4 months more to get the update! yay! frames, tube frames, and frame motors in 1.5, nice.

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
And some do have worldgen like Extra Bees, Thuamcraft, and Xycraft.... so?
I'm just saying, if a mod doesn't add worldgen can be removed from the modpack now, and when in get updated it's re-added in the pack. These mods won't require you to make a new world or travel far to get their worldgen.

So the list of mods required to start a new world drops significantly.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just saying, if a mod doesn't add worldgen can be removed from the modpack now, and when in get updated it's re-added in the pack. These mods won't require you to make a new world or travel far to get their worldgen.

So the list of mods required to start a new world drops significantly.

And I am not aruging with that at all. Only that there is a list that do require world gen so while I can understand the epic butt hurt people have over the idea that things will be delayed until everything is ready to go there really is no reason to get upset over this or that mods update schedule.

Looks as much as I will cry a river of nikolite if RP has to go it is really not up to us if it does the FTB team will do what they need to do to keep things going. And I will be ok with what they decide to do. But until it comes down to Pull PR2 or not update there is no real reason for these pointless flame wars to even go on.

Right now today if they fired RP2 out of a cannon it would not give us a fully 1.5.1 updated Ultimate pack.

Reactions: vasouv
Status
Not open for further replies.