Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I like bacon, mhm bacon.

And Canadian Bacon is delicious.

And <3 pepper.

Where I grew up, all food is laced with pepper. My aunt's boyfriend literally puts red pepper in everything. Black pepper + Red pepper + that red sauce that starts with S I can't remember..

Oh yeah, I'm a man of spices. You could argue that it is because I have Indian descent somewhere in my family, but it's still delicious.

I don't like cinnamon spice, like that stuff they put on gum. Although, I will eat it but it burns in a different.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I like cinnamon toast.

I love me some cinnamon in my tea. Got to use the sticks though the powder is not water souliable.

Oh god and cinnamon candies I will stright up OM NOM NOM NOM me some cinnamon disc old fashion hard candies.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I love me some cinnamon in my tea. Got to use the sticks though the powder is not water souliable.

Oh god and cinnamon candies I will stright up OM NOM NOM NOM me some cinnamon disc old fashion hard candies.
Don't forget cinnomon gummy bears

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
My brain is trying to combine Pepper Potts and Liara T'Soni right now, and...
hang on for a minute...

[edit]
WHAT MADNESS HAVE I WROUGHT?
-snip-]
Um. Maybe I can change my name (second time in 3 months ._.) to Pepper instead...
Or maybe I could just not be the Pepper Potts to your Iron Man. That works too. Besides, at this rate, you're the male-version-of-Pepper to my Iron Girl, so... wait, have you made MPS stuff on AdvancingCraft yet?