Whitelist Server Speed The Beast Ultimate| 24/7 | 18+ | 15 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stengel

Jul 29, 2019
All players up to this post have been added. I added you again solotov incase I misspelled your name, so see if you can join now.
As for the rest: Welcome!

I will accept a few more applications.

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
-IGN: kr990
-Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a nice person, easy to get along with, I've been playing Minecraft since 1.0. The server that I play on shutdown the FTB server, there was too much lag so everyone started playing on the vanilla server. I'm looking for another FTB server, one that has a friendly and mature community

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
-IGN: Dame_xD
-Tell us a little about yourself: I am a friendly, helpful person. I am a father of 3 children and 2 stepchildren all under the age of 5 lol, I've been playing FTB since release and have just started messing around with bees :) I am looking for a small, friendly server to join to meet and talk to new people and have an all around good time :)

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Pyriell
-Tell us a little about yourself: I love gaming and get addicted to games easily. Currently have the urge to play Minecraft again. I've been completely spoiled by modpacks so now I can't play vanilla without desperately missing all the weird and wonderful machines I'm used to. I can be a bit quiet at times, especially if I'm focusing on my own thing, but I do like chatting to people whilst playing and will offer any knowledge I have if people ever need it. Just looking for a server to play on with a regular active community so I can feel part of something.

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ryr1124
-Tell us a little about yourself: Minecraft player since alpha, recently started up with FTB and love it. I enjoy playing on servers with other people (as single player worlds are quite lonely) I enjoy chatting so long as others do. I enjoy the building and making of awesome structures more than pure "must get right to end-game tech".
I am after a server that has an active population of mature people that enjoy life and especially enjoy Minecraft.

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:TankoHidiki
-Tell us a little about yourself: A man that likes to make full use of the tools that has given to him. I like to create a lot of things and have fun while creating. Always love when working with someone to speed up/aid with the projects done.

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: mitchel190
-Tell us a little about yourself: I'm looking for a server that has a decent player base with enough balance to keep the server around a long time

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:leight
-Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a 18 to be 19 years old student that currently studies Technology, later this year after summer i hopefully will go to university and complete my studies so i can get a job in programming.
I have been playing minecraft since it came out, The reason i apply for this server is that i want a mature server that's newly started so that i wont just get stone picks while other got like fusion reactors and stuff.
The mods of of ultimate mod pack i know best is CC(Computer craft: this is what i use to control my base, i know abit lua so i can program these computer to do my bidding), IC2, BC2 and gregtech, those are the ones i know best then i have been involved with most mods a little bit here and there.

Stengel

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, all players up to this post have been added. I will accept no more applications for now. I hope to see you all in game soon :)

gunner2gaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gunner2gaz
Tell us a little about yourself: i have played ftb for a while now and i am looking for a good server to build a kingdom i have in mind also it would be cool to join a community.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
-Tell us a little about yourself: I've play FTB for a while, I am a very active player, And lastly my old server i used to play is going down soon. :'(

Hope to see you soon.

thedarkness1776

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thedarkness1776
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a pretty easy going person I am usually down in my mine gathering resources. I am very willing to share all I have and will gladly help anyone with any project they need assistance on. I am also friends with Decessus and Skidryn so I would be very active on this server.