Leporine Bee

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jesse Benoit

Jul 29, 2019
Whoa.....

I was working on a few bee species a few days ago. After mixing Meadows and Forest bees hoping to get a common...I get a bit of a surprise when i see this really oddly named bee i have NEVER heard of sitting in my alveary...

I look it up and i come to find out that i am one Lucky S.O.*. I knew there was a super rare bee that Sengir had put in to the game. I knew that said bee was only able to be bred in a very small window during the year.But MAN talk about lucky considering i wasnt even thinking about getting that bee. I just wanted to make bronze.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really hoping I can get an extra apiary on my Bee map soon. I need the leporine bee. I am, however, considering removing it from the list of bees to breed.

Jesse Benoit

Jul 29, 2019
Well the way i managed to get it was to have an alveary with 6 Mutator blocks with uranium, and 4 frame housings with chocolate frames. oh and make sure you make steve stand on his left foot while staring at NO LESS than 2 endermen.

(ok those last two might not be neccessary but it couldnt hurt.)

(ok it could hurt alot)

JPandaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I bred myself that one fairly quickly actually xD. I had my apiary automated and threw in a forest and meadow to try for a common with chocolate frames because I hate waiting and next thing I know, I'm producing eggs :D

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I bred it last night. I remembered Sengir tweeted around Easter that it was sort of now that it would be available, so I gave it a go, and wasn't disappointed.

Ellisglbrt

Jul 29, 2019
say maybe I don't want to wait until next year to get this bee could I trick the game into thinking it is the day it needs to be by changing the date on my computer?