Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shamporo19951989

Jul 29, 2019
AE2, who can help me out ?

I'm playing Oceanblock, singleplayer
I have gotten to the point that I am importing my drawers and chests into my ME system.
For automation stuff i like to partition them, and the access items I put into a matter condenser with the Storage bus and using priority's
Now i'm running into the issue that when my partitioned drives are full it will either spill into my unpartitioned drives, when i put the priority the same as the storage busses on my matter condenser, it will put everything i put into my me system which is not partitioned into the matter condenser right away.

I can remember this wasn't always an issue, I don't know what I can do to fix this issue.
For now i have used an inverter card on my normal drives but they are starting to get full with partitions so eventually when i can't add anything to the partition i will run into this issue again.

the video i watched ages ago how this system works is no where to be found sadly.

So any suggestions, i'm all ears.

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
On OceanBlock how can I change the "dash" thing to not be double tapping "w" I can't run because it always just dashes instead and makes parkour puzzles impossible.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
On OceanBlock how can I change the "dash" thing to not be double tapping "w" I can't run because it always just dashes instead and makes parkour puzzles impossible.
Unfortunately, as far as I can tell so far, there is no way to disable the double-tap sprinting in this version of Minecraft (Java).

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Unfortunately, as far as I can tell so far, there is no way to disable the double-tap sprinting in this version of Minecraft (Java).
I think you misunderstood his issue. He's talking about an added feature in Oceanblock that turns the double-tap into a dash, as opposed to the normal sprint.
That being said, I have no clue what mod in the pack could be adding that particular feature...

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
No not the default sprint... for a while I had some strange thing happening where I would dash forward rather than run/sprint and it would launch me quickly forward... but it randomly stopped and I'm not sure if i happened to change a config or if I had something equipped and unequipped it... but it stopped now lol

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
No not the default sprint... for a while I had some strange thing happening where I would dash forward rather than run/sprint and it would launch me quickly forward... but it randomly stopped and I'm not sure if i happened to change a config or if I had something equipped and unequipped it... but it stopped now lol
I'm guessing if it stopped and you're not sure why, it was something you had equipped. Things like that are normally the simplest answer, and if you're not sure about equipment, that would be easy to overlook. You could also check if you have baubles in the pack because those can add functions or suck up items and cause you headaches. I kept having my item magnet disappear when I died and retrieved my items from my grave, and I eventually found and remembered that the magnet was going to a bauble slot instead of my inventory.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
In OceanBlock are the compact machines not nest-able? Normally they are and you can have compact machines inside compact machines and have your entire manufacturing setups all in one block... but trying to place a machine inside another machine give a message "the shrinking device refuses to work" is there an upgrade I need or a config I need to change to set this up? Also in-game documentation is almost nonexistent.

Edit in case anyone interested. I questioned developers on Discord and nesting machines was never implemented in 1.16 as it required too many data changes and Discord community voted to skip 1.16 and focus on 1.18... so that makes compact machines in 1.16 much less useful :(

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
Hello,

I just wanted to know, when listing a resource here on the forums, I always get this message after posting:
"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

It usually takes a number of days before it's approved. Is there something I need to do so it doesn't need approval? (maybe make a certain number of forum posts first or not include external links, etc. ?)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Hello,

I just wanted to know, when listing a resource here on the forums, I always get this message after posting:
"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

It usually takes a number of days before it's approved. Is there something I need to do so it doesn't need approval? (maybe make a certain number of forum posts first or not include external links, etc. ?)
All server post are subject for moderation, both new and updates - to keep spam and other bad things at a minimum.

Usually the que gets looked at and handled once a day, or every other day - sometimes it can take a bit longer.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Minecolonies: If I have my miner excavate one of the levels, can I safely use the cave tileset to build an underground bazaar or such, or might the miner destroy that work later given some accidental settings? In other words, does Minecolonies recognize buildings as off-limits when citizens are destroying blocks for other work?

May 15, 2022
Hello, a number of my posts on your FTB Forum (resources) has been " Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly" since 22/11/22
When will someone review my posts as I would like them to be posted asap?

May 15, 2022
Hello,
I currently have 16 server resources from the Servers category of the forums that are " Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."
Some of these have been awaiting approval for around 2 weeks already.

How can I speed up this process so my listings do not have to be invisible while I wait for approval which is taking so long?
Or is there any way which I will not need to wait for approval (e.g. do I have to make a certain number of forum posts, etc)?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Playing Stoneblock 3 and I need help with Ars Nouveau. I can't put any spells on my Mage Armor. Can the Mods Armor have spells put on it like Mage Light?

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Is there a mod (or some other way) to see the region file borders in-game the way F3+G shows chunk borders?