[1.7.10] Journey to the Core (Hardcore, HQM)

fusey

Jul 29, 2019
Best modpack I ever played, so much to do and well thought out.

I wish Dark would do a similar pack that had such good direction and goals.

rmfranco

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing for a few hours at least, and although I cheated at a few points here and there, mostly I stuck with it. But just a few mins ago, I heard a ravine forming, and had enough time to think "huh, what is that?" when most of my base was wiped out. What causes that? I had cheated in just enough that I still have a base, just now floating in mid air.

B

bangboy213

ok so, I'm here to ask for some help, mkay, so the last rubber tree I cut down, gave me nothing but Mega Rubber tree saplings, sooooo with that being said, how many chunks of space do i need to actually grow this thing???? pls i need the rubber to move on with my quests

Last edited:

BlackMineCreeper

Apr 15, 2020
Awesome modpack!!!
I somehow hidden the default tooltips and I can’t figure out how to show them again. Anyone an advise for me?
I’m talking about the tooltip that also shows that you can/cannot break the block you are facing.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Awesome modpack!!!
I somehow hidden the default tooltips and I can’t figure out how to show them again. Anyone an advise for me?
I’m talking about the tooltip that also shows that you can/cannot break the block you are facing.
If you still haven't figured it out, it's called Waila. Check your controls to see which button toggles "[Waila] Show/Hide", which is probably what you pressed.