I'm making a big mod-pack, but there an equally as big of an issue: permissions...

Cody The Hunter

Mar 1, 2020
You see, I am making a mod-pack called Tinker's Journey and it is meant to be a half fantasy and half industrial pack focusing on mods like the Thermal Series and Tinker's Construct. I have nearly 80 mods installed but I need permission for them. Some mods may be publicly available, but I'm stressing over the permission-needed and closed mods I have installed in my mods folder. Please inform me about the mods I need to delete or ask the modder about. I'm very stupid and I can't read large paragraphs without having an aneurysm.

My mods are for 1.12.2

Here are the mods:
-Damage Indicators
-Dynamic Swords Skills
-SwordSkillsApi
-AetherContinuation
-AetherLegacy
-AetherWorks
-AntiqueAtlas
-AppleCore
-AppleSkin
-AutoRegLib
-Backpack
-BaseMetals
-Baubles
-Baubley-Heart-Canisters
-BiomesOPlenty
-Blockcraftery (Which I may remove anyways)
-Bookshelf
-Cavern
-Ceramics
-Chisel
-CodeChickenLib
-CoFHCore
-CoFHWorld
-Colytra
-Conarm
-CosmeticArmorReworked
-ConnectedTexturesMod (CTM)
-CustomMobSpawner
-CustomNPCs
-Disenchanter
-Dr.ZharksMoCreatures
-DungeonTactics
-ElectroblobsWizardry
-EmbersRekindled
-EnchantingPlus
-ExNihiloCreatio
-ExtraAlchemy
-FastFurnace
-Forgelin
-Glasspane
-Ice&Fire
-ImmersiveEngineering
-IronChest
-JustEnoughItems (JEI)
-JourneyMap
-LibraryEx
-LostAetherContent
-Mantle
-Metallurgy-4-Reforged
-MinervaLibrary
-MMDLib
-ModernMetals
-Modpack+Configuration+Checker
-MysticalLib
-NetherEx
-NuclearCraft
-Optifine (Extracted)
-MMDOrespawn
-Pam'sHarvestCraft
-PiTweaks
-PlusTiC
-PoweredElytras
-Quark
-RedstoneArsenal
-RedstoneFlux
-Rex'sAdditionalStructures
-RoguelikeDungeons
-Rustic
-SubSwitch
-TinkersConstruct
-TheOneProbe
-ThermalDynamics
-ThermalExpansion
-ThermalFoundation
-TinkersComplement
-TinkersJEI
-TinkerToolLeveling
-WolfArmor
-XLFoodMod

And that's it! Please point me in the right direction not to make any rookie mistakes. I really wish to add mods with permission to contribute to a happy modding community. The modpack would be uploaded onto Technic, just to note in case of any circumstance where the platform matters.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Any mods you get on the Twitch launcher can be published in any pack on curseforge, so unless you have any not on that site, I wouldn't worry too much. The one notable one you need to remove is Optifine, it has a strict no-modpack policy. Just include a note in your description to add it, but you can't include it.

Cody The Hunter

Mar 1, 2020
Any mods you get on the Twitch launcher can be published in any pack on curseforge, so unless you have any not on that site, I wouldn't worry too much. The one notable one you need to remove is Optifine, it has a strict no-modpack policy. Just include a note in your description to add it, but you can't include it.
Well, except for Mo'Creatures, all of my mods are from Curseforge. I just removed Optifine, so I should be mostly fine now, right?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
TIL Mo'creatures was on CF. Historically I've always wanted to (carefully and legally) clone the mod into CF just to piss him off.