[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StacyKrugger

Jul 29, 2019
You might be interested to know I'm working on another pack, aimed for the Christmas period, should release about November 25th. Has a really cool story, and quests if I don't say so myself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for updating the pack and I'm really looking forward to the new pack!

synthdei

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an update on the FTB launcher update? It's been 10 days, is FTB really that slow to approve?

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There!!!
Just thought I should let you know... I am now deaf...
Thankyou for making sure that the voiceover from starting the game is at a HIGH VOLUME LEVEL, Is greatly inconsiderable AND is voiced by someone with a REALLY shitty Microphone, that and a high pitched voice doesn't fully help. OH and making sure that there is no way to turn it down in the menu other then master volume but when you turn it back up it resumes...

Seriously though, how did this stay? Was there no double checking on that, I mean if it was the Packmaker who voiced this, did you take a moment to listen to your recordings???
Squeaky Prepubescent voice aside. The recording is very much poorly done and makes it impossible to understand for the greater part...

EDIT:: So after playing a little more, I can say that its interesting but really isn't very clear with direction. How to get into lab without breaking through the walls? Donno but found that teleporting thing so yeah theres that. The world is just to barren too. If anything having it form so sort of elevation in terrain would make it semi interesting to look at...

Last edited:
A

adamsogm

How slow is FTB? Latest is still 1.0.1 and spawns in creative.

Z

zaliack123

V1.01 - Spawned in creative, at the wrong location, with the ability to edit HQM, and wasn't able to use the enderIO anchor (which I'm assuming you're meant to use).

Dissa1

Oct 30, 2019
while it may be 4 years from the last comment I wanted to say,
Mine started in creative as well :(