Need help finding mods for shop and moeny

O

oudrun

I've tried to search around for help on mod's to be used on my server for money and shop.

I do see when logging in to other Revealtion servers that they have some kind of mods for shop and "coins" (assume money and balance) but I'm not able to find any information on that nor any mods. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction?

A running av small dedicated server with latest rel. of Revelation.

oudrun

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I'm guessing those servers run a combination of mods and plugins.

If you head down that route, make sure to use a server plugin software that have good support as well - when there's issues with those kind of servers you'll need to get support from that community.

O

oudrun

I'm guessing those servers run a combination of mods and plugins.

If you head down that route, make sure to use a server plugin software that have good support as well - when there's issues with those kind of servers you'll need to get support from that community.
Thanks for your reply.

After I issued my post I discovered to ForgeEssential which seems to have economy and posibilities for shops using command blocks. Purhps thats a better way to go?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
After I issued my post I discovered to ForgeEssential which seems to have economy and posibilities for shops using command blocks. Purhps thats a better way to go?

Yes - if that covers your needs - you at least keep it only mods and no plugins.