[1.7.10] I actually got the Kikoku?!

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Hey, anyone else remember that rickroll prank in ExtraUtilities? Well, I just did it again for kicks and giggles, and IT ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE KIKOKU. Was this changed or what? I don't think I've updated EU in the years since I did it last time and got the pretty music disk.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey, anyone else remember that rickroll prank in ExtraUtilities? Well, I just did it again for kicks and giggles, and IT ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE KIKOKU. Was this changed or what? I don't think I've updated EU in the years since I did it last time and got the pretty music disk.
NICE :D

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
I'm confused though, isn't there supposed to be a much harder ritual to actually get it?

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
I made the pink dyed armor named the lyrics of I Feel Pretty, made an Etheric Sword, and ran around until I got the pretty princess message. I was expecting the Rick Astley disk, but got the Kikoku. I am pleased but confused. XD

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I made the pink dyed armor named the lyrics of I Feel Pretty, made an Etheric Sword, and ran around until I got the pretty princess message. I was expecting the Rick Astley disk, but got the Kikoku. I am pleased but confused. XD
I'm pretty sure that's the ritual basically! :) I believe it's dependent on the world's seed as well, so you got lucky there, and I'm very glad you did!

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Just in case anyone was curious, the normal way to get it is to make a pseudo-inversion sigil with a ridiculous ritual in the end, craft mobius ingots with it, and use that to craft an etheric sword. Instead of an etheric sword it should give you the kikoku.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Just in case anyone was curious, the normal way to get it is to make a pseudo-inversion sigil with a ridiculous ritual in the end, craft mobius ingots with it, and use that to craft an etheric sword. Instead of an etheric sword it should give you the kikoku.
*facepalms* of course it is. Derp.

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Found an exploit -- if you craft anything with unstable ingots, and uncraft it with the Twilight Forest Uncafting Table, you get Möbius ingots. No wonder so many packs ban that thing. XD