Revelation server ender dragon help

A

Anthony Meyer

I started my own Feed the Beast Revelation server so far everything is going well but it sucks without Ender IO. I'm pretty far in I have a crapload of stuff made. I am looking for a way to Auto Farm the Ender Dragon and Auto Craft draconic evolution Fusion crafting. I have tried everything to spawn and kill the Ender Dragon without it breaking my mob fans is there any blocks that you know of that the dragon cannot fly through so I can trap it in a room. I have been trying to trap it using mob fans for days now I have gotten close but it's still sometimes paths/flys weird and Break Stuff as for draconic evolution Fusion crafting I am having trouble piping the items to the correct areas without Ender IO what other mod should I look at I am trying xnet but I'm having little luck any videos you guys could like me I would sure love to watch someone setup a consistent dragon farm and crafting

Dchi4x4

Jul 29, 2019
I made one in revelation using this method:

I had to make may box a bit bigger, it's 29x29x29. Using 4 Mechanical users to fire the shuriken from each direction. The mob fans have a max width and height upgrades and 5 distance upgrades. This will contain the dragon every time i repawn it, so far about 20+ times. Using mechanical users on the end portal linked to an ender chest and a resonate servo with round robin set on it will active the respawn of the end dragon by dropping the crystals into the chest. The issue i'm having is the dragon will not respawn unless a player is in the end when the crystals are applied. I have all of the whole area, including the obsidian pillars always chunk loaded. If i am in Dimension 0 they when i inject the crystals into the chest it will use the crystals and start the respawn, but it pauses and progresses no further. I was hoping to link it to my ME network to automate awakened draconium production.

Last edited:

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not seeing the Mob Grinder stuff in the pack, did you add it or use another method for containment?
I made one in revelation using this method:

I had to make may box a bit bigger, it's 29x29x29. Using 4 Mechanical users to fire the shuriken from each direction. The mob fans have a max width and height upgrades and 5 distance upgrades. This will contain the dragon every time i repawn it, so far about 20+ times. Using mechanical users on the end portal linked to an ender chest and a resonate servo with round robin set on it will active the respawn of the end dragon by dropping the crystals into the chest. The issue i'm having is the dragon will not respawn unless a player is in the end when the crystals are applied. I have all of the whole area, including the obsidian pillars always chunk loaded. If i am in Dimension 0 they when i inject the crystals into the chest it will use the crystals and start the respawn, but it pauses and progresses no further. I was hoping to link it to my ME network to automate awakened draconium production.

G

Greatsaga

Would be nice to get an answer to this, regardless of whether this pack has Woot. I'm trying to do the same in Sky Factory 3. Managed to get it contained with mob fans, and tried to use the RFtools spawner to spawn the dragon, but on death it will wildly burst upwards, causing some blocks to possibly be broken and eventually destroys everything above it. You actually don't need the top most fan to contain the dragon, since it seems that its pathing causes it to thrust downwards immediately when it spawns, and it will keep doing so indefinitely.

I might just cave and setup an AFK farm with the actual in-game spawning ritual... but I really wanted to automate it completely. I could also just cave and turn off mob griefing... but I would rather not. There has to be a solution. The chunkloader from Chicken Chunks says it player loads chunks... so why the ritual stops working doesn't make any sense.