Up to 9000

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
5683. I thought it had gone quiet! I keep not getting on to play til really late, so I only get an hour of useful play if I’m lucky before I start dozing off :( I need a good few hours to really sit down and build some infrastructure, but because I’ve only ever got these short bursts, I end up pootling about, moving items around and doing little tasks.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
5687. So its evidently time for my... I want to say biannual? Maybe triannual?... haircut. Its my sister-in-law's wedding soon, and I need to look "smart". I pretty much always look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards regardless, so I'm not sure there's much to be done, but its long enough at the front to annoy me so its probably about time. The question now is: how short? I'm going to let my wife weigh in on this one. If it was my choice I'd have it very very short, purely for ease of maintenance, but given that she has to be seen with me, and it IS her sister that's getting married, she should probably have some say. As long as it doesn't end up like her brothers and future brother-in-law all seem to have it, which is super short on the sides and long on top, done over to one side, with a really sharp boundary between short and long. It looks alright on some people who dress in the style that suits; I'd just look like a tw... an idiot. *ahem*

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
5689. So it is quite short on the sides, but it doesn't look too bad.

I'm actually finding staying awake in the evenings an issue. Cutting into my Minecraft time! Though I'm not all that productive when I AM on. I do think if I did my To Do list properly again, with smart targets, that would help. I keep saying that, and not doing it :p

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
5702 Are you in a single party state, or did the other person know they were being recorded if not?