Whitelist Server Redstone Revolution Mindcrack Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
This is a privately owned server that i pay for myself and have few people who play on it. I would like to expand my community so please join. To join fill this out and respond with it.

Server ip: 193.0.159.68:25573(Dont even try to join this is a whitelisted server)

Rules: are stated at spawn building and if you do not follow them you will be banned.

Server Info:
brand new map as of 3/29/2013
whitelisted server
survival on easy difficulty
pvp is on
mining can be done through cave dwelling
quarries can only be used in specified mining area
a free plot of land is given to each new player, each player is limited 1 plot
2g's of ram
15 slots

In game name:
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?:
Why should i let you on the server?:

hope you join the server and have fun!

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Doublee1998
Mod your best at: Probably best with Build/IndustrialCraft
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: Nope.
Why should i let you on the server?: I am a honest player getting back into multiplayer servers.

See you there!

Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Doublee1998
Mod your best at: Probably best with Build/IndustrialCraft
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: Nope.
Why should i let you on the server?: I am a honest player getting back into multiplayer servers.

See you there!
Cool you should be added once I put you on the whitelist.

bmyblake

Jul 29, 2019
Mod your best at:ic2, powersuits
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?:Yes, defending someone that did not deserve to be banned
Why should i let you on the server?:I want to play in a community and teach my friend so... (im also dedicated)

I want to fill this out for my friend

Mod your best at:None my friend is teaching me
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?:no
Why should i let you on the server?:So i can play with my friend and meet people.

Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod your best at:ic2, powersuits
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?:Yes, defending someone that did not deserve to be banned
Why should i let you on the server?:I want to play in a community and teach my friend so... (im also dedicated)

I want to fill this out for my friend

Mod your best at:None my friend is teaching me
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?:no
Why should i let you on the server?:So i can play with my friend and meet people.
Im gonna need your in game names

Lavawalker_Mike

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lavawalker_Mike
Mod your best at: I'm sort of a jack of all trades,
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: nope
Why should i let you on the server?: I'm a good builder and i can just help out around the server

Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lavawalker_Mike
Mod your best at: I'm sort of a jack of all trades,
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: nope
Why should i let you on the server?: I'm a good builder and i can just help out around the server
Sorry you will be added later tommarow cause I am out of town sorry will get you on as soon as possible

xtremekiller

Jul 29, 2019
A note to all, the server is still in it's early days and as a result, there are very few buildings built, rules and server daily life are due to change. Also as far as this forum goes, I am notified immediately when a post is made and no matter where I am, I will have access to the server. As a result, I can and will administrate the server preventing greifers and accepting requests to the best of my ability. I do the best I can, but I can not monitor everything required to run a server 24/7 but we will soon have several other people who have the power I possess. I also plan to open a website soon and for people who are members (not merely white listed, an amount of play time is required to become a member) will have access to the community Teamspeak server. I thank anyone and everyone who even consider joining this small time server. Our goal is a small community based server with as little restrictions on the player as possible; and to anyone who has joined the server, I welcome you to the Redstone Revolution. -- Redstone Revolution founder

Joey5060

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Joey5060
Mod your best at: I really dont know just yet because i havent been able to try them all out:)
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: nope i have just recently started to play multiplayer again
Why should i let you on the server?: All i want to have is a good time and not grief or get griefed:)

Please get back to me as soon as posible I am very anxious to play with you and the community already in or soon joining the server. :)

xtremekiller

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Joey5060
Mod your best at: I really dont know just yet because i havent been able to try them all out:)
Have you ever been banned from a server(Be honest)why?: nope i have just recently started to play multiplayer again
Why should i let you on the server?: All i want to have is a good time and not grief or get griefed:)

Please get back to me as soon as posible I am very anxious to play with you and the community already in or soon joining the server. :)

Hello Joe5060, you have been added to the whitelist. I fully understand your predicament, awhile ago I tried going single player and I built a really cool building, "Hey guys look! Oh right....". Yea, it's nice, but in my opinion playing with others is better.

Immunityog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: immunityog
i am 16
never been banned before
railcraft is my favorite
i would like to join because i am tierd of being griefed on other servers.