FTB Lite NEI not opening

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

iD4NG3R

Title FTB Lite NEI not opening

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Lite

Modpack version 1.2.3 (Release)

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/89f7bc35

Details of the issue Me and a couple of friends wanted to go back to basic and play an older modpack we used to play back in the days, but without NEI it becomes quite harsh to actually play any modpack. (Especially considering that one of them has never played modded MC before)

tl;dr: NEI refuses to load despite it being included in the modpack, this also happens on a fresh install but for completeness I've included a log of my client that also has Optifine installed.

No I have not changed the NEI config, yes I have spammed the living f*ck out of my U/O buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I couldn't get it to work on the Twitch app either.

But it did work using the FTB launcher, until/unless someone gives another solution you can download that launcher from feed-the-beast.com - links are under the red download button, marked as legacy.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Check the versions tab in Twitch App, there is a 1.2.3.Curse (Beta) version that fixes NEI.

Reactions: grandrolf