Cannot open any modpacks

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

SewLoh

Title Cannot open any modpacks

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Age Of Engineering

Modpack version 1.1.1c

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/rvChuucY

Details of the issue Hi, my computer has 4GB ram and have always worked playing modpacks. However after my recent factory reset it dosent seem to be working and that i cannot open any modpacks. I can open vanilla minecraft just fine. I suspect it might have some thing to do with the ram allocation but not entirely sure on how to change it. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SewLoh

Would appreciate if someone would help me fast i actually need it quite urgently... Thank you very much!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
1.10 packs usually require at least 4 gigs of allocated ram, 5-6 is recommended. You can change the ram allocation in the twitch app settings, but if you only have 4 gigs of ram you can't really allocate more than 2-2.5 gigs as you need to leave some for Windows and other background programs. I would recommend looking into 1.7.10 packs as they require a little less ram.