My New MC Name

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
T'was indeedily do.

I am not entirely sure if I'd go around saying that, at least not without prefacing it with something regarding the specifics involved that caused such situational aspects to be required. Which is fancy talk for "Let's go ride bikes!".
I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike...[DOUBLEPOST=1364587953][/DOUBLEPOST]
OK, here we go: your new name, CBC: CBCLambert210791! Perfect, right?!
CBC...?

Reactions: Guswut

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
But then he would be really annoying on any server because he would be asking people all the time how many fingers they have.

So long as an enderman came around and beat him, and then tied him up, we'd all be fine for a while longer. So say we all!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So long as an enderman came around and beat him, and then tied him up, we'd all be fine for a while longer. So say we all!

Man I don't know why but I have thing ugre/brain crack to do like some sort of Shoop's adventures..... to bad I suck at LP stuff.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
ApSciLambert!
Wait no. That's terrible andtotallynotcopyrightedbyme (Copyright Liara A. J., 2012-2013)