Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
61 I have never seen Deadpool. I've heard that it's good, but I can't get over the fact that it's rated R for sexual stuff and gore.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
68. It was :) Many of the jokes in Deadpool were more specifically about the world or characters and actors connected to the film, but still. I've heard Deadpool 2 has wrapped filming, which is exciting; I'm also very intrigued by the look of The New Mutants, which is being done very much as a horror movie. Its nice to see them playing around with different styles of film set in the same continuity, and much as I liked the newer X-Men films, this is the most exciting part of the other Marvel universe at the moment.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
70. Speaking of Marvel, we've borrowed Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2 from my mother-in-law; we were going to watch it yesterday to celebrate our 7th anniversary, but didn't have time in the end. Tonight, hopefully!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
77. Just read that Agents of SHIELD is coming back on December 1st...!!! Well, in the US. Hope it hits the UK at a similar time...