UU Matter for GraviSuite

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
So me and my friend both on his server with the Direwolf20 pack(v5.2) and we have the quantum boots, legs, and helmet(no chestplate yet cause then we have no lappack). Im wondering how many stacks of UU(round up please unless your giving me an semi close exact amount) would it take to make 2 of them ONLY off of UU. I dont care about power needed to cook and macerate and that stuff, we got that covered. And can anyone tell me why the reactor components dont stack?? That's the most annoying non-stacking recipe ever :p

~ Mtshaw113

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I once attempted to make a Gravisuite Factory that used only UU. I failed, it took too long. By the time I was ready to say "This is taking too long!" I had only gotten up to Quantum armor using UU. That is just how much UU it takes.
EDIT: However, I did once make a document that explained exactly how many resources it required to make a Gravitation Engine. Close enough, but nothing about uu.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying, the lappack is way easier to make than quantum leggings/helm/boots.

As for your question, I don't think it's worth making /everything/ out of UUM, when stuff like iron or carbon plates are so easy to get without it.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Some people just find it very easy just to wait the extra hours/days to make everything out of UU matters since you don't need addtional setups. Like no more quarries and farms just an auto crafting system hooked up to a Matter Fab with power supply and scraps.

Phoenix591

Jul 29, 2019
I started working on my gravichest once I had a diamond chest full of uu matter. I worked on and off for around two days during which my mass fab was still running. (started with just quantum chest)

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
whizz may I see the document? and none of you guys really gave me an answer(sad) My guess was about 8 stacks of UU for all the recipes that UU is needed, for 1 gravi suite. which means 16 for two, but if i want to make some of the other stuff out of UU i was thinking close to another 10 stacks, cause I can barely find copper or diamonds.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
You'd better have about 30 UHSP's and 10 Matterfabs if you want to be able to produce a GraviChestPlate before the Buggers try to invade.

Reactions: Guswut

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
You'd better have about 30 UHSP's and 10 Matterfabs if you want to be able to produce a GraviChestPlate before the Buggers try to invade.
wtf 10 matterfabs?? I sure you can do with just two since one should be fine on up to 25 of those but you can just use one, just it'll take a little more eu to make the same amount of UU matters. Because someone on YT showed a test on them to see if they would cap off on how much eu/t they can get.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
wtf 10 matterfabs?? I sure you can do with just two since one should be fine on up to 25 of those but you can just use one, just it'll take a little more eu to make the same amount of UU matters. Because someone on YT showed a test on them to see if they would cap off on how much eu/t they can get.

My post was a joke.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019

You only need 1, matterfab can accept up to 1,000,000 eu/t.. (for ver. before 2.90h)

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Whovian, you and your references :p Speaking of which though, I need to re-read the Ender series....

As for the OP, it seems a little off for 8 stacks when an HV Solar Array takes 80 (last I heard anyways). Not sure on the exact amounts sadly.

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
You only need the UU for the Superconductors, Superconductor Covers, and the Iridium Plates. so thats about 16 for two. Im sorta low on tin and copper(Im using turtles for a quarry, i dont have BC power yet) so I want some UU for that. I also need diamonds(I have the worst luck with diamonds) so either gold or UU. But if no one really has an exact answer(or atleast close) then whatever. Ill just stock up on it for now.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
[...]before the Buggers try to invade.

thumbs-up.jpg

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
whizz may I see the document? and none of you guys really gave me an answer(sad) My guess was about 8 stacks of UU for all the recipes that UU is needed, for 1 gravi suite. which means 16 for two, but if i want to make some of the other stuff out of UU i was thinking close to another 10 stacks, cause I can barely find copper or diamonds.
Okie, I'll put it on dropbox (it's for 1 (one) "Gravitation Engine"): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57119164/Gravitation.txt

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
thumbs-up.jpg
God...... Nice spoilers!
Okie, I'll put it on dropbox (it's for 1 (one) "Gravitation Engine"): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57119164/Gravitation.txt
And that is for just one Gravitation Engine, not the Chestplate?