Up to 9000

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
4844 it is, but it also rewards you for your perseverance, so it's worth it.

What is more challenging, is writing the MineTweaker script to change all the recipes. It's addicting as well.

And somehow my client still crashes with that Thaumcraft aspect loop when I try to Thaumometer scan certain items (aluminium nugget, ferrous fishing rod.)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Will our perseverance on this counting ever be rewarded?

Maybe this is a signature, maybe it is not. Who knows?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4853. The counting is its own reward!

I did some building, but it takes a lot longer than I expected; in the meantime I've set up a small interim ME system back at my original base, to facilitate making more stuff, and semi-automated some of the components needed for the ME parts.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4859. Get well soon!
Cheers dude! :) hopefully it will do its nasty work quickly and depart. I'll be keeping up my vitamin C levels in the meantime!

I'm thinking about my basic ME system and in what order to make things to allow me to expand it easier. I suspect making at least one molecular assembler and an interface would be a good start - I can put in recipes for patterns, interfaces, cables, and the other components like annihilation and formation cores, quartz glass and so on. To go with that I'll also need the basics of a crafting computer... this is going to get expensive fast. On the plus side, with a bit of rearranging I can sort out improved automation on making the parts for the processors.

Actually what I REALLY need is somewhere decent to build all this. *sighs*

I don't mind building things, but I'm not GOOD at it. Especially designing things or making them look good.