Help Adding Galacticraft to Skyfactory 3

C

ClarkFckNKent

Hey guys I'm new to mods and minecraft in general on pc. I've been playing skyfactory 3 for the past few weeks and have been having a blast but i keep thinking of the galacticraft mod and would love to have it in my skyfactory world. I saw project ozone 2 and if theres no way to add galacticraft to skyfactory ill give it a try but i really want to keep my progress in skyfactory and not have to relearn the different stuff in project ozone. As I said I'm very new to mods so you guys will have to be very detailed as I probably won't understand a lot of the technical stuff.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
All you have to do to add Galacticraft is put it in your mods folder. If you do not know how, you first download Galacticraft here.

Second, Go into the profile, and click the "..." in the top right. Screenshot (17).png(click on image to see full size) Then, click "Open Folder," then look for a folder called "mods." Open it, then move the files for Galacticraft into the folder. Voila, you have added Galacticraft. I would recommend backing up your Instance before doing this, just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Robijnvogel
C

ClarkFckNKent

awesome thanks! do i need to change any of the config files or anything?

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
I do not believe so, I don't even know if they are included the way I showed you. I don't even know where one would find them. :/

C

ClarkFckNKent

on the galacticraft site it says i need forge. will it work if i download files straight from dev site and launch skyfactory from curse?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
It should work directly, but make sure you have the right version of galacticraft for the minecraft version SF3 runs on (1.10.2?). Check it if your not sure, it should tell you in the window name when you launch minecraft.

Reactions: Robijnvogel