[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi @thephoenixlodge, sorry I'm super late to the party on this one, and I understand if you're not fielding questions on Regrowth anymore. I found something odd: I went to craft Mekanism obsidian armour last night and found I couldn't - is it disabled? If so, do you mind me asking how come?

I was hoping to go super tech on my playthrough as my server-mates are all going magic heavy, and the Mek armour is the only one that's competitive and thematic.

I'm wondering if it was because of how armour spawns on mobs sometimes - I imagine obsidian armour on a skeleton would render it extremely hard to kill! :)

Cheers, GwnG

C

Cr1msonFir3

Hello I just found this and can't find where the mod pack is located at. Can't seem to find it with FTB either...

Gunpey

Jan 28, 2016
Are you using the FTB launcher or Twitch??

In Twitch search for Regrowth under Mods / Minecraft.

In FTB Launcher find it under 3rd Party packs.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
R

ReiannaWinters

Hey I downloaded the modpack for minecraft but for some reason I can't craft in the 2x2 grid like I can't make the flint axe head or tool rods or any of that and it is sorta needed for the quest. Any ideas how to help?

Gunpey

Jan 28, 2016
Hey I downloaded the modpack for minecraft but for some reason I can't craft in the 2x2 grid like I can't make the flint axe head or tool rods or any of that and it is sorta needed for the quest. Any ideas how to help?
Can't remember if it's in the Quest description, but if you can't find how to do it in the quest description, give Google a chance.. :)

D

DustinKinnard

It appears that I am stuck underwater next to a clam which I clicked on and crashed, now whenever I load the world it encounters a fatal server error and kicks me to the multiplayer gui even though its a single player world. I went back through the launcher and couldn't find the crash report so I don't know exactly what happened.

R

ReiannaWinters

Can't remember if it's in the Quest description, but if you can't find how to do it in the quest description, give Google a chance.. :)
No that is the point I know how to do it, you put the flint in the 2x2 grid. The problem is it is not creating the item it should.

K

kassousminou

Hey guys! I appear to have a problem with regrowth. I started playing again a few days ago and now, every time I try to open the game I have to try to open it multiple times before I get it to work ... if it works at all. Like, after clicking on my game (in single player), it brings me back to the main menu. And when I manage to load it, I sometimes have to close it again and open it again because it doesn't load properly. When it doesn't manage to load, I'm forced to close the game and it makes it crash. Any idea?

Gunpey

Jan 28, 2016
No that is the point I know how to do it, you put the flint in the 2x2 grid. The problem is it is not creating the item it should.
Sounds weird, just tried it on my client, and i have no problems.
Have you tried refreshing/reinstall your modpack?

R

ReiannaWinters

What are you using to launch the modpack?
Twich or the old FTB launcher?
Have you updated to newest Java?
Ugh twitch -_-

how do you get the old ftb launcher?

I actually use forge.

twitch wont let me download the pack at all

Maxxgold

Jul 29, 2019
Is there going to be a better option for downloading the sever files besides having to use the old FTB launcher? I'm assuming at some point the old launcher will not be supported?

R

Rhawoves

I am enjoying Regrowth but I am having an issue with one of the quests and I didn't know if anyone else has had this issue. Wen trying to complete "A Study in Pink" I have had to make Elementium ingots, Dreamwood, and Sky Stone several times and it still doesn't count my items. I have had to make the ingots and wood 2 or 3 times before it finally counted (yes I made the correct amount each time) and it STILL won't count my Sky Stone. Very annoying. Anyone else run into this problem? Help.

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to run Regrowth with some extra mods, (just optifine and Pam's) and it seems that when I look over the log that Optifine is causing the game to crash whenever I get to the world loading stage. Anybody know whats going on there?

[EDIT]: I have made several modifications to the modpack to see what I could do to try and fix it. I made sure I was using the latest version of Optifine, checked that I was running the application in compatibility mode with Windows 8 (even though I'm not running Windows 8).

Last edited: