Hello.

W

Wythered

Hello.

I'm Wythered (Minecraft IGN DaWitherKing224), and I started playing FTB about a week or two ago with Sky Factory 3. However, with modpacks, it is quite confusing, as there is just so much stuff added, that you don't always know where to go.

So, what should I know about Sky Factory 3? Or modpacks in general? Or who are some notable users here? Also, I would like to start a SF3 server with someone, as I am still relatively new to this.

-Wythered

L

Liza Pendray

Hello, I like always Introducing my self. I like always writing about technology and new innovative topics.

M

margaux.stine

Welcome to the community guys, I am also a newbie I have joined this community a few days ago.

D

Dave_VonRottnKolon

Hello all. I've been playing SF3 for a couple months now, so I get what you mean. I've found some really good tutorials from Bacon Donut, the creator of the Sky Factory mod pack. Direwolf20 also has a bunch of mod spotlights where he goes over most of the important features of Minecraft mods, including many of those included in Sky Factory.

Try not to tackle too many mods at first. Just learn a couple at a time and you'll have a blast.

Take some of the tutorials that you find with a grain of salt. Many of the ones I've read/seen have been for older versions of Minecraft and/or Sky Factory. There are lots of changes between Sky Factory 2.5 and the current release, so keep that in mind as you go.

As this is also my first post on the forum (as opposed to my usual lurking) I'll also say 'Hi'.

M

margaux.stine

Welcome to the community, feel free to check out the threads and participate as well.