SkyFactory 3 Keeps on crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
X

X_NightMareZ_X

Title SkyFactory 3 Keeps on crashing

Launcher Type Other

Modpack SkyFactory3

Modpack version 3.0.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/de29f19d

Details of the issue i havent opened the server in a long time since i was on a vacation. When i came back i opened it and i was having issues of it lagging. So i changed forge to the latest version and i could join and i was having no lag problem and the next day when i opened the server it kept on crashing and heres the crash log.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Why are you running your server in offline mode?

From your log:
[17:55:44] [Server thread/WARN]: **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!

What's your in-game nick?

Change it to online and post full log /logs/fml-server-latest.log

Use paste.feed-the-beast.com to share the log (it will be too large for pastebin)

X

X_NightMareZ_X

The thing is i have a premium account but my brother uses a cracked account so i have to make it as offline mode. But it used to work fine i think its something to do with the forge update

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
The thing is i have a premium account but my brother uses a cracked account so i have to make it as offline mode.

Sorry, I will not help you out any further - I don't give support to people that use (or support), cracked versions.

Reactions: Henry Link