What's new in modded minecraft today?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Vazkii with Quark
Vazkii said:
Quark r1.2-102
- General: Added fancy capes for developers.
- General: Fixed incompatibility with SpongeForge.
- General: Sent some signals over to the Chisel mod to register Quark blocks as variants.
- Tweaks: Fixed the map tooltip displaying maps that haven't been opened yet and having their colors wrong.
- Vanity: Fixed dyed item names not moving over to the side when the favorite item star is there
- Vanity: Fixed the dyable eltyra changing the color of the recipe book button.
- World: Added Pathfinder Maps, new maps you can buy from Cartographer Villagers that lead you to biomes.
- World: Fixed the Soul Powder recipe not being registered.
- World: Fixed Treasure Maps always having the same Map ID.
- World: Improved Treasure Maps a bunch by using the map features added in 1.11.

Reactions: fedprod

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
and @Cocanuta with MiniHeads
Cocanuta said:
Collectable figurines for your Minecraft world
MiniHeads scratches that collector itch we all get from time to time. Inspired by collectable vinyl toy brands such as Pop, MiniHeads adds miniture figures for you to collect and display to your Minecraft world.
While visiting a village blacksmith, underground dungeon, nether fortress or stronghold you might come across a Minihead. These adorable and addictive little figures can be placed, displayed and traded with friends. To display your MiniHeads you can construct a Display Case, which will hold and display 6 MiniHeads. The Display Case visuals will connect vertically to adjacent Display cases.
And if your the type of collector who prefers to keep your prised possessions sealed in their box, super rare boxed variants of every MiniHead are out there to find! Boxed MiniHeads can be displayed just like their unboxed counterparts, and can even be unboxed themselves. Though this process is irreversible.

Display Case Crafting Recipe

MNdOIFq.png

MiniHead Unboxing Recipe
sIe69Ua.png

Series 1
MiniHeads is a brand new mod with a lot of plans for future updates. Each major update will feature a new series of MiniHeads to collect. Sometimes these series will be themed, other times they will be random.

Series 1 includes:

• Genie
  • Batman
  • Spider-Man
  • Iron Man
  • John Wick
  • Jon Snow
  • Kylo Ren
  • Marty McFly
  • Deadpool
  • Vision
  • Finn
  • Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Black Panther
  • Eric Cartman
  • Lara Croft
  • Harry Potter
If you have any suggestions for future MiniHeads please leave it in a comment.

All Rights Reserved
The characters or brands used in MiniHeads are the property of their respective owners. MiniHeads is entirely non-profit and claims no ownership over the characters depicted in the mod.

Bugs
This is the first release of MiniHeads so there will no doubt be bugs and optimisation that needs to be done.
The initial release is for 1.10.2 but I will be releasing a 1.12 version soon once the kinks have been ironed out.

and @npo6ka with Bag'o'Sleep
npo6ka said:
It's a simple mod that adds one thing to the game - a sleeping bag. The sleeping bag allows players to miss the night in the world.

The sleeping bag allows you to go to bed in 1 click. When a player wakes up the sleeping bag puts back in the player's inventory. When a player goes to sleep on the sleeping bag, a new spawn point is not set for him.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @BluSunrize with Immersive Engineering
BluSunrize said:
Immersive Engineering 0.12 - 68
- re-added TConstruct compat
- added Fertilizer compat for ActuallyAdditions, BetterWithMods and IC2
- changed player arms for certain IE items to also affect armor
- changed shield to use Forge's new provided shield method
- changed Mystical Agriculture compat to not output seeds anymore
- changed Arc Furnace, Squeezer and Fermenter to only output comparator signals for their input
- changed revolver GUI to allow display of dual-wielded revolvers
- fixed cloche not accepting power from the bottom block
- fixed speedloader recipe mistakenly crafting a revolver
- fixed gunpowder recipe being active even when there isn't any charcoal dust
- fixed shield only equipping on the clientside with the magnet glove
- fixed shield flickering when recharging in offhand
- fixed back button in the manual failing
- fixed shaders resulting in invisible revolver grips
- fixed crafttweaker integration
- fixed various AABBs errors causign projectiles to miss
- fixed cloche having incorrect item handling (leading to trouble with EIO conduits)
- fixed Forestry compat not loading
- fixed Fluid Router allowing for an infinite loop
- fixed Assembler not handling some recipes properly

and @josephcsible with PistonCompression
josephcsible said:
What does this mod do?
This mod allows pistons to compress certain blocks into other blocks or items.

How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that's done, just drop pistoncompression-version.jar in your Minecraft instance's mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).

How do I compress blocks?
You need seven of the block you want to compress and six pistons. You also need a means of powering the pistons, as well as blocks to stop pistons from being able to move each other.

1. Place a block to be compressed, and place six more of it on its six faces.
  2. Place pistons on each outer block that point inward to the center block.
  3. Ensure that none of the pistons can accidentally move each other.
  4. Activate all of the pistons.
  5. Once the pistons extend, deactivate them and remove the compressed block.

What settings does this mod have?
You can choose exactly what compressions are possible. The first two columns of each entry are the old block's name and a state predicate, the same as /testforblock uses. The second two columns are the new block's or item's name and a data value or block state. The final column is optional. Examples:

• minecraft:ice * minecraft:packed_ice
  • minecraft:coal_block * minecraft:diamond
The first entry will allow ice blocks to be compressed into a packed ice block. The second entry will allow coal blocks to be compressed into a diamond.

Can I use this in my modpack?
Yes, even if you monetize it with adf.ly or something, and you don't need to ask me for my permission first.

Reactions: Lethosos

ezterry

Jul 29, 2019
Over the past few days I've at last got my mods up and running on 1.12:

The big update was last week with Default World Generator (Port): Allows packs to specify the new world configuration(s) intended for a modpack

* Now supports multiple "defaults," in this mode the user is prompted to choose prior to the normal create new world details window, you can even add your own icon to the choice
* You can specify commands to run on world load (ie when single player starts, or a server starts) good to specify game rules, difficulties ect
* import "data packs" probably a bit different from the ones being officially worked on, but basically a folder of files to sync into a world save to inject loot tables, or even (if you make the preset its attached to locked with the same world generator, configuration, and seed set) pre-generated worlds. (I do not support injecting level.dat, only chunk data)

All features are set per default, so you can have both a pre generated default, as well as a dynamically generated seed on another default or test profile.​

In addition EzWastelands and its addon Wasteland Meteors have been updated to 1.12, nothing major but streamlined the addon api, and made villages (if enabled) generate better. However if you want a simple wasteland generation, with or without ore filled meteors to help you out it is ready to go, use Default World Generator to customized the perfect preset for your pack.

Last I've updated Biome Height Tweaker. A simple mod to change the heights and variances of biomes, and optionally add in large caves to worlds generated with the default world generator (or currently non bop Lost Cities generation). If you want mostly normal terrain gen this may be useful to add some custom flavor to your worlds.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @thatwasgenius with Compressed Factory
thatwasgenius said:
This is a space managing mod, as in you can utilize a lot of space using a much smaller amount.

I like tech mods and i like setups. And i like to make them as small as i can. But there's only so much you can do. The blocks still need space. So i made a mod that gives me more space through space compression for me to use anyway i want.

And what do i mean by space compression? I mean that you can make a Multiblock Structure called a Compressor, that compresses the space inside of it, and then lets you enter the said compressed space.

Specifically the smallest sized compressor is a 3x3x3 hollow cube (no block inside of cube) that has a 11x11x11 room/factory inside, and the largest sized compressor is a 15x15x15 triple layer hollow cube that has a 47x47x47 room/factory inside. After compressing the space inside of the compressor, you can enter the compressed space through a teleporter block in the multiblock structure. The compressor needs at least 1 controller block, 1 teleporter and the casing blocks for the structure. (more detailed information below) (from now on will refer the room as the "factory")

Oh, and you can make compressors inside of other compressors, for a maximum 3 levels of compressorception (compressor in compressor in compressor in the world)

Current features:

• You can create the factory/room and also resize and erase a factory.
  • The structure does not need to be a cube, it can be a 4x3x3 compressor, which makes a 17x11x11 factory, so you can extend or reduce the factory size according to your needs.
  • It has 2 item buffer blocks, that a provide a way of transportation for items to and from the factory.
  • It has 1 energy buffer block that provides a way of transportation of energy to and from the factory.
  • It has a config file capable of configuring the stats of the item and energy buffer blocks and more.
  • Energy can be made a requirement for compressing the space or/and maintaining said compression (through the config file)
  • Some help making the structure through chat messages.
Future planned features:

• A way to literally walk between factories of the same level of compression.
  • Make the energy outlet an upgradable block.
  • Improve the help from chat messages.
Quick Start Guide:

The compressor is a multiblock structure that is hollow. The Compressor size can range from 3x3x3 to 12x12x12. The size ratio from compressor to factory inside of it diminishs the bigger the compressor is. Also the bigger the compressor is the more layers of blocks between outside and inside the compressor it needs. The values are:

Layer number: Compressor size -> room inside

1 layer: 3 -> 11 (3x3x3 compressor does a 11x11x11 room/factory), 4 -> 17, 5 -> 23, 6 -> 27

2 layers: 9 -> 31 (9x9x9 = 5x5x5 hollow space + 2 layer of blocks surrounding it), 10 -> 35, 11 -> 39

3 layers: 14 -> 43, 15 -> 47

Visualizing this in terms of hollow space inside of compressor -> room inside goes:

Layer number: Hollow space size -> room inside

1 layer: 1 -> 11 , 2 -> 17, 3 -> 23, 4 -> 27

2 layers: 5 -> 31, 6 -> 35, 7 -> 39

3 layers: 8 -> 43, 9 -> 47

Factory creation:

To create a factory you make a multiblock struture, the compressor, made of casing blocks, at least 1 controller and at least 1 teleporter (and at least 1 energy outlet if energy is needed for space compression). Then after the compressor is made you right block the controller with a stick. And that's is it! If everything went well you can now right click the teleporter empty handed and you should go inside the compressor. If the room is almost completely dark try to right click the teleporter block that is above the place when you appeared in the room and right click it with any item.

If not everything went well you should have some messages in chat that should be useful in pointing out the problem.

And thats pretty much it. All that is left to say is, you right click the controller block with a shear to resize the factory based on the size of the compressor, and you right click the controller with a paper to delete the factory.

I hope you enjoy the mod!

and @Buuz135 with Industrial Foregoing
Buuz135 said:
Industrial Foregoing 1.12-1.1-23
+ Added Animal Growth Increaser

+ Added Lockeable inventories to: Black Hole Unit, Black Hole Controller, Potion Evervator

+ Added Fortune to the Ore Processor

+ Changed how Essence gets collected in the Mob Relocator

+ Added Material StoneWork Factory. It Generates cobble and process it in a bunch of ways like Grinding, Burning or crafting.

% Increased meat feeder tank a bit.

% Improved The Enchantment Aplicator to Fix #18

% Increased version to release

% Changed the Plant Sower to accept IPlanteable

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft has a bugfix release

This build fixes a number of issues that were introduced in the 1.11.2 update, as well as improves the baselining performance some.

We'll focus on bugs and fixes for a little while. The current plan is that the 1.12 update will include a few breaking changes to things like instability, so that will arrive as those changes are ready.

Enjoy!
icon_e_smile.gif

Changelog:

[UX]Fixes book textures not showing up properly. #185

[Baselining]Only profiles biomes in the overworld.
[Baselining]Generates lots fewer chunks.

[Linking]Minor change to teleportation position modification

[BugFix]Fixes crash when generating some ages with certain mods installed #183
[BugFix]Fixes starting platforms not generating properly in ages #184
[BugFix]Fixes rainbow rendering causing crashes #189

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystcraft/files/2455319

Reactions: Yusunoha

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Flaxbeard with Immersive Petroleum
Flaxbeard said:
Immersive Petroleum 1.12-1.1.2

---------------------------------------

+ Added fuel meter to the Motorboat

! Fixed visual issue with Distillation Tower

! Remedied FPS drops related to Portable Generator and Automatic Lubricator

! Fixed visual artifact related to Automatic Lubricator

+ Distillation Tower now produces Gasoline and Lubricant

+ Added the Lubricant Can and lubricating ability to the Chemical Thrower

+ Added the Automatic Lubricator

+ Added the Portable Generator

+ Added the Motorboat and Motorboat upgrades

+ Distillation Tower recipes can now be configured through the config file

~ Made a number of large config changes to fluid consumption and output

! Fixed Distillation Tower flipping redstone status on creation

! Fixed IE manual related crash [1.12 only]

! Fixed IP items' creative menu placement [1.12 only]

and @Toastertim with Spikes
toastertim said:
Spikes 1.12-2.1.0
  • Spikes now rotate! While I did figure this out on my own, Shadows_of_Fire contributed by completely rewriting it with better, more up to date methods and steered me in a more right direction than the introductory approach I was taking
  • Spikes now deal damage on more than just the topmost face (more than just walking on them). Mobs or entities that hit the spikes from the sloped side when rotated.
    • Known issue: still doesn't deal damage on pointed edge when rotated (walking into the face of the block head on, not stepping up on the bounding box. I wanted to get this out there faster though as its otherwise a great update.
  • New spikes added
    • Hot Spike: sets entities on fire and deals configurable damage on top of that
    • Freezing Spike: slows down entities to barely a crawl, useful for trapping mobs to capture them via other mobs, or just to slow down advance
    • Extra Sharp Spike: damages mobs and leaves them "bleeding" with the wither effect. I wanted to make my own bleeding Mob Effect but I haven't learned that yet, so wither effect is a stand in.
  • Various other improvements on a code level, no real impact on the gameplay otherwise

and @Arcaratus with Blood Arsenal
Arcaratus said:
Blood Arsenal 1.10.2-2.1.0-19
- Added Imperfect Enchantment Reset Ritual
- Added Imperfect Ice Ritual
- Added Imperfect Snow Ritual
- Fixed Tile Entities
- Fixed the Altare Aenigmatica
- Fixed losing items on death bug
- Added the Stasis Plate
- Added the Stasis Tools and Modifier system
- Added the Infusion de Sanguine crafting system
- Added the Bound Sickle and other sickles back
- Removed the False-Swipe Stick and added the Bound Stick instead
- Fixed Lightning Reagent crafting (I think)
- Doomfist is now on ptr
- Added more memes
- Did some things with other things
- Update and fix compatibility with JEI
- Added useful tooltips and JEI stuffs
- Update and fix compatibility with Baubles
- Fixed the Soul Pendant
- Update and fix (?) compatibility with Tinker's Construct
- Utilized Java 8 in many regards clearing out pointless code
- Capitalized and finalized all Item and Block fields in keeping with Minecraft conventions
- Lowercased all resources in keeping with Minecraft conventions
- Removed all those dumbass package-info.java files
- Cleaned up lots of code

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @InsomniaKitten with Just Enough Torches (JET)
InsomniaKitten said:
Currently adds stone, nether, prismarine, and obsidian torches. More are planned.

This mod provides a config to lower the default light level of vanilla torches from 14 to 12. Trust me, it's much nicer, I promise! This config also affects the light level of the stone torch.

The prismarine torch can be placed underwater! If you don't want this feature, it is possible to disable it in the config. The obsidian torch is blast proof, however you'll need a blast proof block for it to be placed on; it'll break if the block it's attached to is destroyed! I might add a config to prevent a block from being destroyed if an obsidian torch is placed on it; I'm undecided on that.

Bugs, suggestions, and crashes should be reported to the GitHub issue tracker.

and @mrAppleXZ with Teleporto
mrAppleXZ said:
It's a simple teleportation mod for Minecraft.

Every teleportation costs Telenergy. Telenergy restores by itself every second (you can apply upgrades to make it faster). Base cost for any teleportation is 45, additional cost for x-dimensional teleportations is 450 and additional cost per every 20 blocks is 1.

Tools:

Primal Teleport - teleports you to the world's spawn point.

Global Primal Teleport - teleports you to the global spawn point.

Telenergy Meter - measures information about telenergy in you or in a block.

Des Focus - a thing that stores location.

Portable Teleport - teleports you to the location that stored in Des Focus.

Teleporting Station - teleports entities (mobs, players, items, primed TNTs, etc) to the location that stored in Des Focus.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @BluerTheStone with Gold Cauldrons
BluerTheStone said:
Contact Author: [email protected]

Mod Packs: This mod may be used in any mod pack that does not cost money. I would like to hear about modpacks that include this mod but it is not required to contact me.

Overview: One supposed use of the cauldron in minecraft is for water storage in the nether. However, even a chest can carry more water buckets or bottles than a standard cauldron! This mod adds gold cauldrons for infinite water supplies in the nether. Gold cauldrons are crafted like regular cauldrons, but with gold ingots. The water level of a gold cauldron will never decrease. Just a simple solution for your nether based breweries.

and @Lycanite with Lycanites Mobs
Lycanite said:
Lycanites Mobs 1.16.1.0
============================================================
Lycanites Mobs Update: Empyreal Rending - Version 1.16.1.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
Configs older than 1.14.2.2 will be reset.
============================================================

--------------------
New Features:
--------------------
Rocs, Raiko, Pinkys and Beholders can now all be tamed as mounts!

The Roc and Raiko can both be used to pickup entities and drop them with the mount ability button (X by default). The Roc can also safely pickup Creepers and will ignite them when dropping them. The Raiko has fast swimming speeds as it naturally dives for fish!

Pinkys and Beholders can fire their attacks with the mount ability button.

Added Roc, Raiko and Beholder Treats. Cacodemons already have a treat item as they were previously tamed pets.

--------------------
Minor Fixes:
--------------------
Fixed swimming movement of water/lava mounts.

Fixed a bug where using the VANILLA dimension group in the config did not work with white/blacklist modes correctly.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
New versions of The Vegan Option

0.2.2 for MC 1.10.2:
  • Fixed the compost block not ticking the correct blocks
  • Fix a lot of oredict-related issues by temporarily removing plant milk from the oredict
    • The output of plant milk recipes will now give you a default milk bucket that is renamed to 'Plant Milk Bucket', a better fix will come in a future version
  • Add some Thermal Foundation integration
    • Blizz Rod = Plastic Rod + Snowball + Pulverized Mana Infused Ore
    • Blitz Rod = Plastic Rod + Feather + Sulfur
    • Basalz Rod = Plastic Rod + Slag + Saltpeter
    • Added TF's Rosin to the same oredict entries as VO's
  • Add various Immersive Engineering integration (closes #58)
    • Added all applicable piston crafting recipes to IE's Mixer (items + fluid -> fluid)
    • Added all applicable piston crafting recipes to IE's Crusher (item -> item)
    • Added all applicable bottled fluids to IE's Bottling Machine (bottle + fluid -> item)
    • Made IE's hemp seeds a source for TVO's plant milk and vegetable oil
  • Fixed saving/loading jute plants behaving strangely

0.2.2 for MC 1.7.10:
  • Fixed the compost block not ticking the correct block

Reactions: Yusunoha

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @mangoose with Rustic
mangoose said:
Rustic 0.4 for 1.12
Rustic 0.4: The "New and Improved" Update

• Added an in-game guide, the Almanac
  • Added olive and ironwood doors
  • Added tons of recipes for compatibility with Forestry
  • Made lattice blocks use custom baked models, which significantly reduces load time (the game no longer needs to bake >16000 variants on startup)
  • Made leaf layers on lattice blocks change color with the biome
  • Improved some iron-based block textures
  • Improved the lantern model
  • Added a config option to generate slate in the nether instead of the overworld
  • Changed tomatoes to only be thrown when sneaking
  • Mostly rewrote ropes chains, and grape leaves
  • Made ropes break when shot with arrows
  • Made chandeliers fall unless supported from above
  • Made dispensers place rope below rope blocks in front of them
  • Fixed selection bounding box on crop stakes
  • Improved table and chandelier bounding boxes
  • Fixed incomplete capability handling in fluid barrels
  • Removed iron dust (but not tiny piles of iron dust)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Vazkii with Quark
Vazkii said:
Quark r1.2-104
- General: Fixed developer capes disappearing randomly.
- Decoration: Fixed the vanilla trapdoor recipe not outputting 6 trapdoors.
- Experimental: Added Colored Lights. This is as experimental as it gets. Do not use for regular gameplay unless you feel really brave and are ready to deal with the side effects.
- Management: Fixed chest buttons working on spectator mode.
- Tweaks: Fixed an occasional crash with the visual stat input and the keyboard bindings not being created properly.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes not updating in first person.
- World: Added a list of blocks natural blazes can spawn on that modpack authors can change for mods that add biomes to the nether.
- World: Fixed blazes spawned from spawners outside of a fortress being negated if not on the defined blocks.

and @RWTema with Hexagonal Heresy
RWTema said:
This client-side mod alters the default rendering of Minecraft entities. Instead of creating boring old cubes, it instead, creates a hexagonal shape.

tY52h7d.jpg

This mod affects every entity model renderer in vanilla minecraft, with the exception of cubes that are entirely flat (such as the pages in the enchanting table book) which are left as is.

This mod is in principle, compatible with any other mod. The only potential issue is that some custom chests may use the old 'square' rendering in inventory but 'hex' rendering in world.

and @pomepome with SidedBuffer
pomepome said:
[LICENSE]

This mod's source codes will be public under GNU GPLv3 license.

And you can include it to your modpacks and you can also publish it, but don't upload binaries/codes themselves to other sites.

If you have any questions or requests, please leave comment here.

If you found any bugs or a sort of malfunction, report it via GitHub - Issues.

[WHAT THIS MOD DOES]

It adds two blocks: "Sided Buffer" and "Auto-crafting table". (At least for now...)

Both blocks have inventory and they come from old 2 mods: "RedPower2" and "BuildCraft 3.1.5" (not same as these, but I was inspired by these mods).

I will introduce what these blocks does.

[Sided Buffer] (Original: "Buffer" from RedPower2)

n2Ph29Z.png

This block has a face direction.

3ZLSAuX.png

It has an inventory.

The face side is assigned to all rows of inventory and other sides are assigned to each one of rows.

I think if you see the GUI, you will see which one row is assigned to which side.

Of course, which row a transportation system(Hoppers, Pipes, etc...) can access is depending on which side it is connecting.

[Auto-crafting Table] (Original: "Auto Workbench" from "BuildCraft 3.1.5")

sCEoSDx.png

DU9jCJB.png

This block has 3x3(Crafting matrix) and 1 inventory(crafting result) like Vanilla's "Crafting Table".

Of course, you can use it as workbench that keeps its contents after closing GUI,

but it has a auto-crafting function.

To execute auto-crafting, It must meet following requirements:

1. A transportation system is connecting to at least one side, and is going to extract the block's contents.
  2. In the 3x3 inventory, all slots have 2+ stacks.
If it doesn't meet "requirement #2", it tries to use resources from its surrounding blocks which has inventory, and if it failed to do that, It doesn't do auto-crafting.

[RECIPES]

K7sIhaO.png
yFz0Ful.png

2x Chest -> 2x Sided Buffer (Shapeless recipe)

1x Crafting Table + 1x redstone -> Auto-crafting table (Shapeless recipe)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Clayborn with Universal Remote
Clayborn said:
universalremotebannerwide.png

Ever want a wireless... crafting grid? chest? any block in the game?

Now you can!

Use Universal Remote to access all the things from anywhere.

The universal remote control is a forge energy powered tool which allows you to access the GUI of any block from any mod at any distance. For example, you could remotely access a vanilla chest or crafting table and use them even if they are not near by. This also works with modded blocks like RFTool Storage Scanner or machines from Actually Additions. Now you can reach your storage from anywhere with one simple handheld device!

The universal remote control also works on levers, buttons, or anything else the player can activate with by right clicking on the block.

Operation of the device is simple. Shift right-click on a block to bind to it. Then, right click in the air to active the bound block!

And yes, it also works across dimensions. One requirement though- the block must be in a loaded chunk. Note the power usage is higher the further you are away from the block and is even higher when using it across dimensions.

Since the mod is new there may be issues with blocks that have advanced GUIs. For example, Refined Storage Grids currently allow you to place items in but not take them out. This should be fixed sometime soon. If you find a block that doesn't work, please file an issue so I know about it.

Here is the recipe:

universalremoterecipe.png

TODO list:

- Try to fix any issues with blocks from various mods. Please report these!

- Tweak default power settings for gameplay balance

- Add a config to control power usage and blacklist blocks for modpack authors

- Upgrades instead of working across dimensions out of the box

Finally, yes, you may use this mod in your modpack. Just please let me know if you do! :)

and @iGoodiex with TwitchSpawn
iGoodiex said:
Brief Summary
TwitchSpawn is an in-dev mod, which is designed for Twitch streamers using Streamlabs (for now, it will be extended for more networks like Streamlabs, G4G etc.). The mod provides supply drops to the streamer, as long as his/her viewers donate. Rewards are hand defined by the streamer!

Configuration
There are some required configs (Found in config/TwitchSpawn/config.json) before the mod works properly.

First of them is access_token field. It can be found at streamerlabs.com

unknown.png

Secondly, minecraft and twitch nicks of the streamer (streamer_mc_nick and streamer_twitch_nick fields)

And finally, rewards array should be filled as desired. (minimum_currency fields are evaluated by the default currency code of the streamer on Streamlabs.)

How to use?
You should use some in-game commands to start/stop the mod. These commands are;

• /twitchspawn start - Starts the mod with the loaded configs
  • /twitchspawn stop - Stops the mod
  • /twitchspawn status - Displays the status of the mod (ON/OFF)
  • /twitchspawn reloadcfg - Reloads all the configs without requiring restart
  • /twitchspawn test <name> <amount> - Simulates a donation for test purposes
unknown.png

and @gottsch with Dungeons2
gottsch said:
Who doesn't like MORE, EVEN BETTER DUNGEONS?
You can never have enough DUNGEONS!!
Dungeons2!
is a new Minecraft mod that adds procedurally generated, customizable dungeons to your world.

Why Dungeons2!?
Because Dungeons! (1) is a highly customizable, procedurally generated dungeon system, but it is also very complex and requires a lot of external files to build a dungeon. I wanted to create a SIMPLIFIED system that still procedurally generates dungeons and requires very few extra external files for customization.

** Requires MobLibUtils: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/modutilslib/files **
Minecraft Forum: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2792910-dungeons2

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @HalestormXV with Mystic Divination
HalestormXV said:
Mystic Diviantion is a magic mod that brings a twist to Minecraft. It implements a whole new concept to the game. A system known as Morality. Morality can be raised or decreased by doing a variety of different things, from mining certain ores to eating certain foods. A player's morality governs certain spells that they can cast. The spells are cast in the form of what is called an "Order." Orders are held within card items that are crafted from Tarot Paper and various essence items to infuse the paper with the Order's power.

For example a player who primairly focuses on Sin may be able to cast an Order that drastically increases their Strength for a period of time. In the alternative, a player who focuses on Virtue may be able to cast an Order that drastically increases resistances.

In addition to the morality cost, certain spells also require certain reagents that are needed to act as a catalyst to cast the spells. Another neat feature Mystic Divination adds is something I like to call "Alter Crafting." Certain alters can be found/created that will allow the player to right-click on it with an item and then retrieve a new item in it's place. For those familiar with Advent of Ascension's alters, this system was inspired by that.

Overall Mystic Divination is designed to give the player a new type of Magic to play with and add new systems to enhance your experience.

and @deflatedpickle with JustDaggers
deflatedpickle said:
Introduction
A simple mod that adds daggers.

Now, you might be thinking: "why would I want to use a dagger? I have a perfectly good sword here.".

Well, even though daggers deal less damage than a sword (around half as much), daggers are quite a bit faster than swords (and hoes), and if you sneak up behind someone/something, you can backstab them, for an additional two hearts of damage (you will gain a little bit of XP for this, and hear the XP sound).

Current Features
  • Adds 5 daggers to the game.

Planned Features
  • None.

Mod Showcase
Spoiler (click to show)

Modpack Permissions
You may use this mod for any mod pack, as long as you credit me and leave a link back to the CurseForge page.

Footnotes
None.

Official Postings
The sites listed below are the only official ones.

Please do not post my mod on another site without asking me and having that request approved first.

If you find this mod on any sites other than the ones listed, I would appreciate being notified.

and @BluSunrize with Immersive Engineering
BluSunrize said:
Immersive Engineering 0.12 - 70
- added Shader-capabilities to the Heavy Plated Shield
- added Scaffolding Slabs and Stairs
- added a tiny bit of Albedo compat. Makes fancy lights happen on the Tesla Coils!
- changed Mystical Agriculture compat to work for Inferium seeds
- changed bullets to have increased speed
- changed HE cartridges to travel in an arc and make a different sound
- API update, cartridges can define custom sounds
- changed, updated and improved the CTM compatability (thanks InsomniaKitten)
- fixed Treated Wood recipes not consuming creosote
- fixed up fence-connections for some IE blocks
- fixed duplication glitch within the Refinery
- fixed particle issues with some Multiblocks

and @Jacky1356400 with Actually Baubles
Jacky1356400 said:
About
This mod simply adds Baubles capability to some items in Actually Additions. This mod currently supports Ring of Magnetizing and Advanced Potion Ring.

To get the Baubles version of the rings, simply put the ring in a crafting grid and it'll be converted into the version with Baubles capability.

This mod currently supports 1.10.2 and 1.11.2, 1.12 support will be available when Baubles gets updated for 1.12.

Note: Due to the way how certain Actually Additions rings only works if you hold them on hand (e.g. Ring of Growth, Ring of Liquid Banning, Basic Potion Ring), there will NOT be a bauble version for them.

Bugs / Feature Requests
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the GitHub issue tracker.

Note: Optifine / FoamFix will likely affect your bug report if you have them installed. Please test and reproduce the same bug without Optifine / FoamFix installed.

Source Code & License
Using this mod in modpacks
Yes! Feel free to use this mod in any EULA-compliant modpacks. In short, you cannot monetize the modpack through websites like adf.ly, adfoc.us, etc.
Feel free to DM me on Twitter, Discord, Twitch or Reddit (Links are down below) about your modpack details!

Contact Me
Donations / Tips
If you enjoy this mod and would like to support my mod development, consider donating / tipping! Every donations / tips are appreciated!

>>Click here to donate / tip<<

Special Thanks
  • Actually Additions and Baubles for providing source codes

and @BlayTheNinth with Farming for Blockheads
BlayTheNinth said:
Farming for Blockheads 1.12-3.1.2
Updated to Minecraft 1.12

Added Chicken Nest

• Collects eggs laid by nearby chicken
Added Feeding Trough

• Intelligently auto-feeds nearby animals when provided with food
Added Fertilizer (Red, Green, Yellow)

• Applied to farmland
  • Red Fertilizer helps crops grow faster
  • Green Fertilizer increases crop output
  • Yellow Fertilizer prevents crops from being trampled

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
and @jredfox with Weighted Inventories
jredfox said:
Spoiler (click to hide)
Introducing weight. The heaver you are the slower and more difficult minecraft gets
iGJkdJp.png

Medium Weight@50%:
Mining Fatigue II
Slower when walking
Can Barley Float

Heavy Weight@75%:
Weakness I and Mining Fatigue III
Slower when walking but, not too bad
Can't Float

Too Heavy@90%:
Weakness II and Mining Fatigue IV
Sinks Like A Rock!
PXLt0X0.png

Features Ideas/Request are welcome
Note: I will not be porting till mc 1.13(waiting for stable mc version with acceptable ids for modpack making)

z13WSSx.jpg

and @BluerTheStone with Gold Cauldrons
BluerTheStone said:
Gold Cauldrons 1.1
Added automatic cauldrons, and the ability to store lava in gold cauldrons. Gold cauldrons can now be used to make obsidian.

and @tome250 with Solarfurnace
tome250 said:
This mod adds only a Solarfurnace.

Recipes:

Solar Heater(Crafting Item):

PPP

LIL

P=Glass_Pane

L=Lapis,

I=Iron_Ingot

Solar Furnace:

CSC

CPC

CIC

C=Cobblestone

S=Solar Heater

P=Stone_Preasureplate

I=Iron_Ingot

Feel Free To use this mod in Free Modpacks.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft has an update

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystcraft/files/2458359

[Generation]Fixes libraries not being generated

[ModCompat]Prevents RecurrentComplex structures from generating in baselining dimension

[BugFix]Fixes ink blocks being transparent
[BugFix]Linkbooks select proper name again
[BugFix]Fixes Baselining chunk coordinates passed to events (Should greatly improve performance)
[BugFix]Fixes issues with various block serializations
[BugFix]Writing Desk render fix
[BugFix]Fixes ink mixer's ink gui flickering due to packet spam

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @BluerTheStone with Enchanting Bottles
BluerTheStone said:
Contact Author: [email protected]

Mod Packs: This mod may be used in any mod pack that does not cost money. I would like to hear about modpacks that include this mod but it is not required to contact me.

Overview: This mod provides yet another solution to the constant desire to store experience. Unlike other experience storage mods, this mod is designed to fit as well as possible with vanilla minecraft, without adding any new blocks or items. To store experience, simply place glass bottles in the left slot of an anvil, and 1 lapis in the right slot. For a cost of 1 level per bottle, you can convert glass bottles into Bottle 'o Enchanting. The process uses 1 lapis per conversion.

and @bdew with Leaf Decay Accelerator
bdew said:
Minimalistic mod that accelerates leafs decay when a tree is broken. No more floating leaf monstrosities!

Requirements:

• Minecraft 1.12+ (for older versions you can use this mod instead)
  • Minecraft Forge (reasonably recent version)

Should work with vanilla most modded leafs. If you find something it doesn't work with - please report.

Yes you can include this mod in your modpack. No need to ask me!

and @LalalaStab with Veining
LalalaStab said:
Veining
If you use this mod let me know! It's my first one and I'd love to get some feedback.

Also check out the sister mod, Felling, which adds a similar enchantment to cut down entire trees at once.

Usage
Veining is a very simple mod, and fits very well into the original feeling of the game. The mod introduces a new enchantment to the world, Veining. It can be enchanted on any pickaxe and when mining veins, destroys the entire vein at once. It is quite rare (occurring about half the time with a good number of bookshelves) and works just like you would expect any other enchantment to.

Support / Compatibility
This mod has been tested on Minecraft 1.12. It may work on other versions but you'll have to test it yourself.

Additionally, the enchantment is compatible with any modded tool that uses the "pickaxe" tool class, as well as all ores that are properly registered in the Ore Dictionary.

Installation
Assuming you have Forge Mod Loader on a compatible version of Minecraft:

1. Open your .minecraft folder
  2. Drop the jar file in your mods folder
  3. Start up the game and look at the configuration options
  4. ???
  5. Profit
When you have done this, the enchantment will be available in game.

Mod Packs
Feel free to use this in any mod-pack you please. I would appreciate a small mention back to this page but it's not necessary. Lastly, it would be cool if you send me a link to your pack so I can check it out!