FPS big drop, FTB Beyond

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

t3x

Title FPS big drop, FTB Beyond

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Ftb Beyond

Modpack version 1.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hello everyone !

I've recently update Beyond from 1.1.0 to the latest Release 1.10, that was a big mistake as I am now averaging 20FPS from the 70+FPS I was getting before.

I also updated Optifine so that I could use my shaders but even when turning the shaders off I am still getting only about 20FPS, I haven't tried running it yet without Optifine but I really don't want to play without my shaders.

Is anyone aware of a setting that would affect the FPS so badly? or maybe a mod update that is causing a problem? I have no idea what is happening.

I have a fairly good PC, I5 4460 3.2GHZ, 16GB Ram, 970GTX

Thank you for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

t3x

Thanks for the reply @grandrolf but as mentioned I can't play without it. Is optifine the problem? I doubt it as I was running great before the update, I think a mod update is causing the frame drop... can't figure out which one though.