mod pack help

O

opaplays

hello im after a bit off help with a mod pack i am creating i create a lot off pack but finish them very quickly

with 1.7.10 avaritia mod it would do a lot off crafting for it but 1.10.2 it won't so im after someone to help me get different modes and crafting off creative items in my pack

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
There does appear to be a 1.10 port of Avaritia available on Curseforge here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/avaritia-1-10/files/2410263

I can't make any testament to how complete it is though.

As for alternative crafting etc, all the ones I can think of off the top of my head are much simpler than that - things like Empowering from Actually Additions just involves a single item in the centre to be changed and 4 items around the outside which disappear - like a much simpler and more basic version of infusion from Thaumcraft. Because there's also no Thaumcraft, that really limits your options; you'll need Minetweaker/Modtweaker/Crafttweaker (for 1.10+) to add custom recipes in anyway, and I don't know which mods are supported.

O

opaplays

i tried using them tweaker mods and i tried to do the creative mana pool crafting and it just didn't work i am hoping someone will do it for me if possible :) i used a mod called externaltweaker with the other mods

O

opaplays

i used a mod called externaltweaker that makes scripts but it didn't work and i looked at that before i posted on here just doesn't work lol

O

opaplays

i have done it if you ever need to do it the mod externaltweaker works now :) i must off been doing it wrong :) thank you for the help tho i appericate it FTB is a awesome community

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
i have done it if you ever need to do it the mod externaltweaker works now :) i must off been doing it wrong :) thank you for the help tho i appericate it FTB is a awesome community
Hey man, you helped yourself! :) I'm really glad you managed to sort it out, and I'll keep ExternalTweaker in mind for the future - it sounds useful!

O

opaplays

it really good it loads from minecraft with a command and it loads all the mods in the pack :) so really easy, still you help as it made me look around and then try the mod again so thank you

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame