[Game Thread] Fallen Angels: War in Heaven Werewolf

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Vote Gamer
I'm the sun priest. If fowl isn't lying, then that leaves Gamer as angel. Gamer was below Robijn, and the first angel to sign up performs the kill. there was no kill last night. Robijn couldn't have killed because he was dead. that leaves RJS and Gamer. RJS is dead.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Nice try, but that's not how it works - the rules clearly state that FA Aligned Humans perform the kill, then lowest Angels. That's an interesting attempt to obfuscate the facts with no basis at all. I wasn't 100% sure before, but I am now - and I'll reiterate my vote Monster.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Lynching who performs the FA kill does not prevent it It simply is performed by the next FA.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
*bows*

I don't think we need proceed with this charade any longer, do you @erindalc?

My eyes - both sets - blaze with eldritch light as the crowd closes in. My gaze locks with @the_j485, and my rage - already burning with contempt for these pathetic mortals and fury at being denied my prey - ignites yet further at the only thing I could possibly hate more in all of creation: my once-brethren.

With a howl of pure, unfettered violence, I throw myself at him, but to no avail. I go down under the fists and feet of the mob. The Fallen have been overcome...

...this time.

Reactions: fowltief

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
the_j fooled you all
I can't wait to hear this.

EDIT: also, for those reading the sheet, yes one night we didn't Angelkill anyone because I fell asleep before voting and forgot to do so, and Robi also did not vote. That was a fairly major screw up :p

Last edited:

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
the_j fooled you all
he had me for a moment... i started freaking out when i saw the inital email...

q521wqQ.png

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
GamerwithnoGame was lynched! He was the Penance Angel!

The town wins!

As a note, I'm gonna be taking a break from GMing for a couple months, since I'm traveling for most of August and have a lot to do before then. If anyone else wants to GM who hasn't done it before, I use this to keep track of people's actions and votes (make a copy). Shazam's thread here has plenty of other GM tools as well as a lot of past games for inspiration or use. This is my semi updated ping list. If you want help, I'll be available.

Reactions: Pyure and fowltief

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I should be flattered that I always get wolfkilled day 1, but it is starting to wear a little thin.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I guess I should be flattered that I always get wolfkilled day 1, but it is starting to wear a little thin.
It's just to ensure that, if you become a wolf in a future game, which would imply that the rest of us have a bigger chance of being town, your non-deadness after N1, will ensure us an easy way to kill a wolf.
Also, if you are not a wolf in any of the next few games, we can choose to not lynch you, to make it appear as if you are a wolf.

So I predict that the first game that you do not get wolf-killed N1, you will be lynched D2, regardless of your role.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk